Espn 300 release

Odysseus

Freshman
They are going to be releasing their first official espn 300 recruiting rankings for this class today at 5pm espn u, and just letting you guys know because it's gonna be a cane love fest since almost our entire class will be in there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lingard is down to #91 on ESPN. What a ******* joke.

The entire list is just so random and terrible. Apparently if you commit to FSU you have to be a 4* talent

Lingard is down to #91 on ESPN. What a ****ing joke.

The entire list is just so random and terrible. Apparently if you commit to FSU you have to be a 4* talent

I kinda saw this coming. They are going to downplay our recruits to the 10th power.

91st I want to know the 90 players better than him that's a joke

Advertisement
Those can't be their updated ratings up right now. Pope as their 34th WR? Nah, son.

Yea I can't believe that there are 33 receivers better than pope

I'm confused. OP said there was going to be a release tomorrow, he didn't post a link, and everyone is upset.

Advertisement
recently Wiggins composite ranking went down from like a 90 something to a 89. They won't allow Miami a #1 class. personally, I don't care about the ranking I just want the guys with All-American type talent which I feel we have everywhere but burns and im not even sure he is in the class..

One interesting thing is that they have surtain and Campbell as 1 and 2 corners in their rankings I don't think I ever seen that before top two players at any position on same high school team, anyway we have to get Campbell

One interesting thing is that they have surtain and Campbell as 1 and 2 corners in their rankings I don't think I ever seen that before top two players at any position on same high school team, anyway we have to get Campbell

Don't worry, if Campbell commits to us he won't be #2 for much longer. ESPN would "fix" that real quick

Advertisement

Don't worry, if Campbell commits to us he won't be #2 for much longer. ESPN would "fix" that real quick

And another thing Samuel is a decent corner but most definitely not better than blades, jobe, Frierson, ty johnson, at corner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back