Andrew Ivins is a JOKE

FIUMCane

Junior
Listen around the 9 minute mark.

https://soundcloud.com/big3rollup/mother-of-all-shows-ft-andrew-ivins-and-benji-brown

Straight let dudes who were interviewing him clown UM.

Let me just put it this way... Ivins was asked who could potentially flip and he named LINGARD out of all people lol..our MF ambassador

Said he expects Hightower to go back to Cali cause most IMG kids go back to where they come from and he doesn't know what made him pick Miami. Also named Gurvan Hall, Jobe and a couple more.

Clowned our QB situation, clowned our IPF and clowned our scrimmages. Pete I'm sorry if that's your boy, but this dude is a straight up punk.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's called fear: we've been great before and everyone knows it could easily happen again. If we keep adding to this class and finish top
3 we'll be loaded for the next few years.

Big3 roundup is a joke. Thanks for the summary so now no one needs to bother giving them a click or download.

https://soundcloud.com/big3rollup/mother-of-all-shows-ft-andrew-ivins-and-benji-brown

Let me just put it this way... Ivans was asked who could potentially flip and he named LINGARD out of all people lol..our MF ambassador

Said he expects Hightower to go back to Cali cause most IMG kids go back to where they come from and he doesn't know what made him pick Miami. Also named Gurvan Hall, Jobe and a couple more.

Clowned our QB situation, clowned our IPF and clowned our scrimmages. Pete I'm sorry if that's your boy, but this dude is a straight up punk.

Sounds like he wants war! Does not realize the power of the alliance between CIS and WEZ, this motherfuker needs to be taken out.

Advertisement
I signed up for a trial on his paid site, but opted out after a few weeks. You get all the same information on this site, with better insight (pun intended). The only thing I could say that they do better at times is telling us who is visiting campus. Transactional news. I've seen a number of times where he posts that and I can't find it on here. Also, I've lost track of how many times I see a post on his site that looks very very similar to something that literally was just posted on this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Let me just put it this way... Ivans was asked who could potentially flip and he named LINGARD out of all people lol..our MF ambassador

Sounds like he wants war! Does not realize the power of the alliance between CIS and WEZ, this motherfuker needs to be taken out.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Well, he did used to cover Notre Dame before he bounced to the UM portion of the site.

I generally like him, but those are some odd comments.

Anyone can be a flip candidate, but to mention the people who possibly might be the most solid in the class from a staff writer is strange. I get jobe because of his allure to wack *** bama but if we have a good season that **** will be put to rest real quick.

Anyone can be a flip candidate, but to mention the people who possibly might be the most solid in the class from a staff writer is strange. I get jobe because of his allure to wack *** bama but if we have a good season that **** will be put to rest real quick.

Actually he left out Jobe until they asked him "what about Jobe?" Then he proceeded to laugh while claiming he forgot about Jobe.

Advertisement
I'm assuming he's talking about Andrew Ivins, who's a writer for InsideTheU.

Yup....same guy

Pete has suggested this guy was credible, in light of this bullshyt I would want to hear from Pete on the subject(s).

No way anyone can listen to the segment and think that guy is credible the way he was doggin us

Pete spoke highly of this jerk, I am more interested in what he has to say about Ivan then think twice about his prognostications.

A college recruiting reporter drumming up controversy for clicks you don't say. You guys need to grow up.

Advertisement
I heard the podcast, and I honestly think he was joking around about who was flipping or not, he only did it for ****s on the show

I have no personal problem with Ivins. All I said was he doesn't "steal" my info like I know others do.

But he isn't my boy. I've never really spoken to him

Advertisement
Back