IMO Bamer Got Exposed for......

1. They don't have great coaching, but great depth and that's their only advantage.

2. There DB's look great because they can use only 4 to rush, 7 into coverage or blitz a LB and still have 6 in coverage. Always one over top.

3. Their Dline is the key. Their (DLine) make their LB's and DB's look like 10's when they are 7/8's at best. Their ability to stack Dlinemen is the key to their success and most admired about their recruiting.

4. That said, I think last night we saw that Tim Wms and Johnathan Allen just aren't as kick *** against same level talent. They look a lot better than they are because: a. They have solid DLinemen at all positions, which makes them all look a lot better b. They are better than 95% of the teams they play c. Facing better OLinemen every week in the nfl most of them will be average.

5. Their QB would be regarded as garbage if he played anywhere else. I know he's a freshman, but if not for playing for a loaded team he'd be career clip board holder. I can only imagine how putrid their other QB's must be if he's the best they have.

6. Why any kid would want to play WR there in the next 2 years shows they are cowards or idiots wanting to hop on the train and ignore they don't have a passing QB or system. Why not play at a more WR and QB capable team?

Last edited:
Advertisement
#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

#4 Tim williams and Johnathan Allen dominated the whole game!! WTF?? Did you not see the game they had? They got winded in the 4th qtr from constant 3 and outs on offense. They beasted the whole game

#5 QB did construct a game winning drive...but your right but **** look who they won a championship with last year

#6 reluctantly agree but they do put WR's in the NFL

They were 2 minutes or so away from going 15-0. Glad Clemson beat them but I don't know if "exposed" is the way I would describe anything last night.
Those were the two best teams in the Country and one found a way to win.
That's pretty much it.

#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

#4 Tim williams and Johnathan Allen dominated the whole game!! WTF?? Did you not see the game they had? They got winded in the 4th qtr from constant 3 and outs on offense. They beasted the whole game

#5 QB did construct a game winning drive...but your right but **** look who they won a championship with last year

Frankly thought Tim Williams was a non-factor, that other DE though #22 , holy cow. That kid was a beast

Advertisement
Ryan Anderson was an absolute animal. He made himself some money last night. NFL money I mean. I know all Bama players make money.

#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6]#6 [/URL] reluctantly agree but they do put WR's in the NFL

#6 when you say put WRs in the NFL, are you referring to just the two guys that were drafted several years apart? I've seen more impressive wr streak from Georgia tech

#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

Vern, reread 1 & 4. They have GREAT recruiting. They have good coaching, but not great. It's their depth and having so many studs. Look at the success rate of their previous coaches when they didn't have the talent they had at bamer.

Wms and Allen are good players no doubt, but playing with so many good DL makes each of them look a lot better. Just saying the guys in NFL will be equal and better. From what I saw last night they won't beat NFL Ol as easily or consistently. Even with their depth people making excuse they were winded! BS! They were rotating DLinemen all night and have supposedly the best S&C program. We would be asking for Big Gus's head had our DL not come through in the 4th Qtr because they were tired. Treat bamer the same as you do you Canes.

Lol at #1 . They have great coaching. You don't dominate college football for a decade if you don't have great coaching.

Our late 90s/early 2000s run was short lived cause our coaching turned to **** with Coker. Those teams were bursting at the seams with talent but with no one there to use it wisely well you end up with only one title when we should have had two, three possibly more.

Advertisement
In the fourth quarter I saw a team who thought they should win, but I saw another team who knew they were going to win...Clemson had more zip in the fourth quarter and just out muscled Bama to the the very end of the quarter...

Nick Saban is the most overrated db corch in CFB... Corners always get exposed against legit offenses and then they bust in the NFL.

1. They don't have great coaching, but great depth and that's their only advantage.

2. There DB's look great because they can use only 4 to rush, 7 into coverage or blitz a LB and still have 6 in coverage. Always one over top.

3. Their Dline is the key. Their (DLine) make their LB's and DB's look like 10's when they are 7/8's at best. Their ability to stack Dlinemen is the key to their success and most admired about their recruiting.

4. That said, I think last night we saw that Tim Wms and Johnathan Allen just aren't as kick *** against same level talent. They look a lot better than they are because: a. They have solid DLinemen at all positions, which makes them all look a lot better b. They are better than 95% of the teams they play c. Facing better OLinemen every week in the nfl most of them will be average.

5. Their QB would be regarded as garbage if he played anywhere else. I know he's a freshman, but if not for playing for a loaded team he'd be career clip board holder. I can only imagine how putrid their other QB's must be if he's the best they have.

6. Why any kid would want to play WR there in the next 2 years shows they are cowards or idiots wanting to hop on the train and ignore they don't have a passing QB or system. Why not play at a more WR and QB capable team?

7. They don't get the targeting calls that other schools get....total BS about student/athlete safety, excellent job NCAA

Bama has great coaching and recruiting. They had a freshman QB who couldn't throw for ****. I hate Bama as much as anyone but I'll give respect where it's due. They have program that makes everyone else jealous of their current success. Period!

Advertisement
#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

Tim Williams last night 2 tackles 1 solo no sacks no tackles for loss.......BEAST

Advertisement
Completely off topic but I'm not starting a separate post for it.

Bammer needs to be exposed for their cesspool of a fanbase. Why any kid wants to play there is beyond me

FB_IMG_1484089022086.jpg

Only thing you got right was that their DBs are as good as advertised. They get great pass rush and most teams don't have the Oline to allow QBs to throw deep.

Everything just seems like hate. If they made 1 play on defense at any point in that drive you wouldn't have made this thread.

They seem to me like a professional team, that is bereft of any fire. No "Floodgates are open" vibe (except when they play half *** teams that collapse).

They simply do not play up to their level of talent and depth and on paper coaching superiority.

Completely off topic but I'm not starting a separate post for it.

Bammer needs to be exposed for their cesspool of a fanbase. Why any kid wants to play there is beyond me

View attachment 41448

This. Always hear about how teams negatively recruited against us. You know how easy it would be too negatively recruit against the southeast from a cultural and historical standpoint. Got to fight fire with fire

Advertisement
Back