Jeudy

OrlCane635

Redshirt Freshman
Enjoy Bama..you will average 20 yards a game with Hurts at QB. Awful decision. Ridley is really hurting his stock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enjoy Bama..you will average 20 yards a game with Hurts at QB. Awful decision. Ridley is really hurting his stock.

will still get picked high after evals

I don't know what makes you say that. He's not too different from all other bama recievers skill set wise yet only Amari & Julio were picked high.

Exactly right. And what are we talking about here, last 10 or 15 years? Those are only two that I can think of.

proxy.php

will still get picked high after evals

I don't know what makes you say that. He's not too different from all other bama recievers skill set wise yet only Amari & Julio were picked high.

there goal is 2 get to the league, he will get there. sometimes u have bad seasons. what he gets picked over coley?

Canes fans are the most butt hurt ever. It's over with he gone, let him lay in his bed at bama. That's his fault that he can't see they don't throw the ball like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again you want to gain respect? Don't stress over dudes who make idiotic decisions and you move tf on to the ballers who want to be great with us. **** him and anybody who doesn't want to be apart of the U

Advertisement
Back