About to lose Wilder to Oregon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

Advertisement
Another South Florida **** playing footsies with a **** program two weeks before signing day. Lovely.

Visiting next weekend

chances we lose him too? I sure hope not, kid looks to be a perfect fast, violent LB

I mentioned this in another thread.
Leavitt will probably sell him on the fact that he will not only be the DC, but his LB coach as well and
that he will have an easier shot at starting at Oregon than at UM because of the rising stud sophomore LBs
we have on team.
Also will sell him on the 3-4 (4 lbs vs 3) and that he coached a bunch of studs in the NFL.
You know, all the BS that one would expect from a coach trying to pry one of our commits.

Advertisement
He'd be smart to realize the trajectory of all our current starting LBs opens the door for him in a proven upfield scheme very early in his career. Our DC is one of the better LB coaches around. He may or may not take a redshirt his first year, but he'd then be right in the mix when Bermuda 2.0 members are juniors.

That means he'd be experienced, ready and potentially a start in perfect scheme for his abilities by his RS Soph year. He and Steed (who I really, really like) fit right into that equation.

Advertisement
Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either

This is the kid who straight up said the reason he committed to us is because he never got an Auburn offer, can't be completely confident about him sticking. Would be a significant loss though. This kids a way better prospect than Gibson, and I liked Gibson. This kind of speed at LB is rare.

Whatever, man. Hes another replacement level talent. There are 20 Wilders & Gibsons every cycle. Both are good solid players, but you can easily replace them. Its the Donaldsons, DJ Johnsons, Jerry Jeudys that are difficult to replace. Hope he stays, but if he doesn't I'm not losing any sleep over it and I doubt the coaches are either

Im not willing to go that far. I think the kid will be a player! Even if you are 100% correct, we still have some depth issues at linebacker!

Advertisement
This is the kid who straight up said the reason he committed to us is because he never got an Auburn offer, can't be completely confident about him sticking. Would be a significant loss though. This kids a way better prospect than Gibson, and I liked Gibson. This kind of speed at LB is rare.

agreed

Im not willing to go that far. I think the kid will be a player! Even if you are 100% correct, we still have some depth issues at linebacker!

Agreed we need some depth there, I'm just saying we can find players of his caliber & Gibsons rather easily

Visiting next weekend

He's flippable in my opinion because he wanted to leave S.Fla to begin with. Willie Taggart to Oregon is enticing to kids because of his past success, new resources at Oregon, and the fact that he brazenly talks about being the first coach of color to win BCS championship.. Kids are responding to his confidence I suppose. This is a test of Wilder's commitment for sure, but I still think Miami is a better place for him over the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Fugging Oregon beautiful. And you ever take a looky at Oregon's cheerleaders? They put Miami's to shame. Let da man see a very different part of the country. He just gonna appreciate Miami weather dat much mo.

On the other hand, they give him some free Nike swag, he gone. Oh ****.

We have depth issues at almost every position. So when people say o he's not a bonifide star recruit, we can afford to lose him, they are retarded.

That's the exact reason we have a major team depth issue right now. The reason why we are rolling out Darrian Owens as a back up when he can barely run on his bad knee.

We need players like Gibson, Wilder, Harley etc. to become a powerhouse again

This is the truth. He's a good player/athlete, but there are dozens like him available every year. Like you said, we need to be concerned mainly with those guys who change games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back