Paris Ford

Ayeplus

Freshman
Seems like there's some smoke in the air. Just retweeted a shout out from DJ. Johnson about them possibly playing together.

Advertisement
Not trying to be a **** but that stuff happens all the time.

Would obviously be awesome though.

What I do find interesting is there was no talk until today over over a week after Ford went to the UA practices with DJ. I can't imagine he didn't give DJ this idea that he'd be interested

Advertisement
Not trying to be a **** but that stuff happens all the time.

Would obviously be awesome though.

Well, he just followed Hartley, DJ Dallas, Manny Diaz, Banda, Baez, Bandy among others. I'm expecting a visit to be set up shortly.

Seems like there's some smoke in the air. Just retweeted a shout out from DJ. Johnson about them possibly playing together.

Already posted in the Billy Gibson thread but he just followed Diaz, Baez, Banda, DJ , Deejay and Bandy

lets not go crazy. it might be appealing to a west pa kid to play in florida but he commited to pitt over ND nad his bro played at ND

Advertisement
lets not go crazy. it might be appealing to a west pa kid to play in florida but he commited to pitt over ND nad his bro played at ND

And a western PA kid might not intrigued to go to UGA but Mark Richt got Musa Smith to go there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some dude on rivals name shoddell said a recruit texted him and said that ford told him at the ua game that he wanted to be a cane. That recruit is prolly dj johnson. Tfwiw.

That legacy stuff doesn't really matter anymore TBH.

It does still matter, just not here

bradley jennings says hi

Cade Weldon also says hi

So does Irvin, Blades, Bethel, legacy still matters, I wasn't talking about Miami when I said here, I was talking about Ford.

That legacy stuff doesn't really matter anymore TBH.

It does still matter, just not here

bradley jennings says hi

Cade Weldon also says hi

So does Irvin, Blades, Bethel, legacy still matters, I wasn't talking about Miami when I said here, I was talking about Ford.

Legacy rarely means anything nowadays. It's all about where a kid feels best at.

Advertisement
Back