Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson

Advertisement
His coach told me yesterday that he is enrolling at Miami next week.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Saw it re-tweeted.

[TWEET]817390803861520384[/TWEET]

The person mentioned in the tweet is some chick - my guess is buddy got his phone stolen. Opening opinions? WTF does that even mean.

Yeah, I saw it as well. I'm over on the West Coast so I'm a bit tired so I'm not at full speed yet. Need my coffee.

Sorry for the early heart attack fellas. Happy Friday

Didn't mean to up or down vote.

My guess is Gibson was probably just messing around with someone, then tried (but failed) to delete it before anyone caught it

Advertisement
Got tired of hearing it all year, but after watching him at States, he is an in the box safety. Unlike say a Jamal Carter, Gibson has excellent football instincts, can cover in space across the middle and college training will make him faster and more physical. He's a 4**** easily IMO.

Advertisement
Got tired of hearing it all year, but after watching him at States, he is an in the box safety. Unlike say a Jamal Carter, Gibson has excellent football instincts, can cover in space across the middle and college training will make him faster and more physical. He's a 4**** easily IMO.

Yeah, Gibson's good. I'm glad he was rated a 3-star and went under the radar a bit.

Advertisement
this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage

He's one kid that I don't know much about this cycle. You're saying he has a commitable offer from Bama?

U have to ask [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] cuz I know I read bama wants him....its like they came late to the party which is good that we can identify kids before them. Remember Eddie Jackson I think Gibson is a savage man especially if bama wants him they r great with dB's and wrs.
I believe I read it on the wez there recruiting thread is better than the one here and its one thread.

I'm not 100% I'm just passing what I read....ask Pete but this Gibson kid is good real good especially in the box.

I know this much... you have never seen d*** riding to you see the way that Grayson kid from south ridge d***rides the **** out of Gibson on twitter trying to get him to go to school with him and basically everywhere but Miami...South Florida (Grayson was committed there at one point), Oregon (Taggart connection), etc...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back