61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

Advertisement
Demetric Warren Crystal Ball ....

1. D - W - C - B

2. Subtract the W (obviously)

3. Flip B and C

4. DBC

5. he gone

Last time I took a Crystal Ball seriously, it was my first post on CIS and I said all signs pointed to Kaaya going to Boise. Needless to say I got negged into oblivion but learned my lesson. Do not trust those at all.

I believe it because the kid is from another state

If this kid were from South Florida, he would be clowning us

Advertisement
I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Advertisement
Crystal Balls don't mean anything unless it's coming from someone who has direct inside knowledge of the recruitment.

There were CB's of DJ Johnson to both Washington & USC, there were CB's of Harley to both Miami & UF...

I remeber dozens of CB's of Justin Marshall to UGA, then to Tennessee, he wound up committing to Louisville.

A CB doesn't mean that a kid is coming, also doesn't mean that he not coming either if they get CB's to somewhere else, it's nothing more than a guess... Some guesses are more educated than others, but nonetheless still a guess.

We'll know if Thomas is coming if we get aggressive & play the game (the way you're supposed to) when he visits on his OV.

It's pretty simple, we either cash him out or lose him to Louisville/Illinois.

Last edited:
Crystal Balls don't mean anything unless it's coming from someone who has direct inside knowledge of the recruitment.

There were CB's of DJ Johnson to both Washington & USC, there were CB's of Harley to both Miami & UF...

I remeber dozens of CB's of Justin Marshall to UGA, then to Tennessee, he wound up committing to Louisville.

A CB doesn't mean that a kid is coming, also doesn't mean that he not coming either if they get CB's to somewhere else, it's nothing more than a guess... Some guess are more educated than others, but nonetheless still a guess.

We'll know if Thomas is coming if we get aggressive & play the game (the way you're supposed to) when he visits on his OV.

Did we outbid people for DJ Johnson? Another out of state All-American. We got him. Or is Jeff Thomas a special case that we have to cash out? I'm not saying it doesn't happen. IF he schedules a visit to Tennessee when they just offered week ago we'll know the deal pretty clearly.

Last edited:
Advertisement

A CB doesn't mean that a kid is coming, also doesn't mean that he not coming either if they get CB's to somewhere else, it's nothing more than a guess... Some guess are more educated than others, but nonetheless still a guess.

We need to make sure that when it comes to Thomas, Illinois and Louisville get Bama'd or L$U'd by us.
Translation: Drop the Caysh $

I believe it. I said in another thread earlier today that I think they've gone all in on Thomas. He's the better of the three between Harley and Echols' cousin but they bring similar things and it seems like those other 2 aren't being pursued. Just a wild *** guess.

Homies cutts r serious juedy like but in the open field...... Lookin like a small hester

Advertisement
Back