Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's bull****. We we're all-in on Holloman. He's just trying to play the victim role.

"Hit up the coaches if you want the spill on what happened"

Yeah, let's just get Mark Richt on here to explain it to us

F??k this punk kid and his retarded leach brother.

Advertisement
He wasn't coming , he's full of it.

It's over ....move on

"Hit up the coaches if you want the spill on what happened"

Yeah, let's just get Mark Richt on here to explain it to us

F??k this punk kid and his retarded leach brother.

I just hit speed dial and called Richt, he said " Holloman is full of ****"!!

I was shocked to hear Richt use such language.

What's odd? Holloman said ask our coaches what happened. Our coaches didn't offer his brother; UGA did; they're going to UGA. Is there more here than that?

Advertisement
There's three sides to every story. Holloman's, Richt's and the truth. One story will likely lean more towards being true, and I'll go with Richt on this one. Holloman cancelled his in-home with Richt at the 11th hour after Richt flew to Georgia. Then the very next day he releases his commitment video which was shot a week prior. He wasn't coming here and his actions to make a coach fly out for nothing is classless.

There's three sides to every story. Holloman's, Richt's and the truth. One story will likely lean more towards being true, and I'll go with Richt on this one. Holloman cancelled his in-home with Richt at the 11th hour after Richt flew to Georgia. Then the very next day he releases his commitment video which was shot a week prior. He wasn't coming here and his actions to make a coach fly out for nothing is classless.

Pastor Richt doesn't lie bro

This is old why bring this thread back up. This was already on the board days ago

Advertisement
Holloman is a cvnt. His brother is a low life. And his mom is a grifter loser. That's the story.

He doesn't wasn't to tell the truth that his mom was the decision maker. Its over stop stressing over a non Cane

This is old why bring this thread back up. This was already on the board days ago

My bad, just saw that nobody posted on it and I was curious as to if I missed something. I assumed it was related to his brother not being offered but I wanted to make sure. Maybe it was in another thread and I didn't see it.

Advertisement
What's odd? Holloman said ask our coaches what happened. Our coaches didn't offer his brother; UGA did; they're going to UGA. Is there more here than that?

This. Brooklyndee & someone close to Holloman already went back & forth on it. Use the forum search.

Jeremiah Hollowoman.

This kid is a ***** and I recognize his bullisht game.

I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back