Syracuse Game today

Scotty3173

Freshman
About 2:30, we will be making to 2.5 hour drive from Saratoga to Syracuse for the game tonight... Anyone else planning on attending?

Advertisement
If I left right now, I'd be there in 13 hours and 30 minutes. If I took megabus (apparently that's an option on google maps) I'd be there in 1 day and 22 hours. If I walked I'd be there 286 hours. I won't be there.

I shall not be returning to the carrier dome in the near future. Syracuse is too depressing.

Advertisement
I have no ******* idea how this game is blacked out for me. I live an hour and a half away from Syracuse

Advertisement
Amp is feast or famine. He's either involved and active or passive as ****.

What the **** was that half?

C1XjGNMXcAAhZZ9.jpg

Last edited:
So we're losing by 10 to a team that lost to a St Johns team by 33 and St. Johns lost to Delaware State. ****.

Advertisement
So we're losing by 10 to a team that lost to a St Johns team by 33 and St. Johns lost to Delaware State. ****.

Honestly, this has been as atrocious as it can possibly be...from the coaching down, that is unless Coach L has been begging them to work the inside and they just refuse.

Newton playing like this is literally spotting any team points...he has been MIA literally the entire game and should have a Syracuse jersey on.

UM

Thanks Murphy for that 0-2. Also want to thank Brown as well.

How many times does this need to happen per game?

Advertisement
The worst thing Coach L has done was attached himself to Newton which ran off Lecomte and Burnett. Never liked Newton's game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back