(2017) 6-4/190 speedster WR same school as Evidence Njoku

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
Tyler Hayek - Hudl

6-4/191,,,WR…Rutgers commit at present…same 100m same as Mike Harley 10.78 (national elite 10.80) and 200m is faster 21.61 (national elite 22.00). Maybe not as quick in short space but positives are height and log speed can take top off many defenses. He is a decent blocker and has the frame to add 20 lbs or so and loose no speed. Potential here with speed and size is excellent.

100m - 10.78
10.78.. Hayek, Hunter…
NJSIAA Sectionals - North I - Groups 2 & 3….2016-05-27

200m - 21.61
21.61… Hayek, Hunter…
NJSIAA Sectionals - North I - Groups 2 & 3…2016-05-27

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tyler Hayek - Hudl

6-4/191,,,WR…Rutgers commit at present…same 100m same as Mike Harley 10.78 (national elite 10.80) and 200m is faster 21.61 (national elite 22.00). Maybe not as quick in short space but positives are height and long speed - can take top off many defenses. He is a decent blocker and has the frame to add 20 lbs or so and loose no speed. Potential here with speed and size is excellent.

100m - 10.78
10.78.. Hayek, Hunter…
NJSIAA Sectionals - North I - Groups 2 & 3….2016-05-27

200m - 21.61
21.61… Hayek, Hunter…
NJSIAA Sectionals - North I - Groups 2 & 3…2016-05-27

Last edited:
Has a 2019 CB/WR brother who is 6-1/170 and has run under the national HS elite time at 200m and 400m already

Jaaron Hayek - Hudl

200m--21.97 (national elite 22.00)/// Hayek, Tyler ....NJSIAA Sectionals - North I - Groups..2 & 3 2016-05-27

400m--48.50 (national elite 49.50)...Hayek, Tyler... NJSIAA Groups - 2, 3 & NP B ...2016-06-03

Advertisement
I'm still assuming the staff has a plan, I just wish I knew what it was.

????????????????

I thought that was self explanatory...

Every day there's another thread on a DB/WR who seems to have what Miami is looking for but has no offer. Meanwhile the staff is offering kids who don't appear to be as good.

I'm backing the staff and assuming they know talent better than people on here so whoever they get will work out. I just wish that It were clear to me what they're doing instead of having to take it on faith.

Whatever, win and I don't care who you sign.

Advertisement

????????????????

Every day there's another thread on a DB/WR who seems to have what Miami is looking for but has no offer. Meanwhile the staff is offering kids who don't appear to be as good.

I'm backing the staff and assuming they know talent better than people on here so whoever they get will work out. I just wish that It were clear to me what they're doing instead of having to take it on faith.

???????? mean I wish I knew what it was.

????????????????

???????? mean I wish I knew what it was.

LOL, gotcha.

Since Njoku is from there the staff has to know about him. Worth a take if we get no other top commits. Has length, speed and good hands. The longer he runs the faster he gets. He will stretch a defense vertically. His younger brother looks better at DB and probably safety.

Advertisement
Kid looks pretty good. If nothing better lands here worth a try with length and speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back