Grayson Allen is a piece of trash

Advertisement
Coach K should be embarrassed by it and that he played in the second half is a travesty. This is the third time in two seasons.

The temper tantrum afterwards was even better. What a pathetic little *****.

Then the little started crying on the bench

grayson.jpg

grayson.jpg

He he needs to be suspended some games. It's ridiculous that's he's intentionally doing that bullsh*t

Advertisement
Losing a lot of respect for Coach K and the ACC. Allen has more than earned a suspension with this nonsense, but K won't do that, not with ACC play starting next week. There's no place for this in the game. I'm petrified that I'm going to see a kid do it during a kids' game and justify it by pointing to Allen.

Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.

Advertisement
Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.

This is just dumb. Though I would take Coach L over Coach K 10 times out of 10. We are lucky to have Larranga here.

They just announced his suspension... "for an indefinite amount of time".

It's Hurricane season year-round

The indefinite part is confusing. Is he suspended until he proves he won't keep tripping guys?

Your guess is as good as mine. The wording of the statement they released left a gray area that needs to be clarified. They pretty much bought themselves some time until the next time Coach K has to speak to the media. I'm sure that'll be one of the first questions he's asked... Duke Athletics PR with the assist.

It's Hurricane season year-round

Advertisement

This is just dumb. Though I would take Coach L over Coach K 10 times out of 10. We are lucky to have Larranga here.

It's not dumb. He has always had the talent edge. Put L at Duke as long as K is there & he'd have 10+ nat'l titles.

You weren't around in the early 80's when that program languished obviously. And again I do like Coach L more than Coach K like you, specifically when it comes to his player development, and the X's and O's, but the list of coaches who really are better than Coach K in terms of what they mean to their program is very short. He has that talent because he can coach.

It's not dumb. He has always had the talent edge. Put L at Duke as long as K is there & he'd have 10+ nat'l titles.

Duke national championships before Coach K: zero
Duke national championships with Coach K: 5

Duke final 4s before Coach K: 4
Duke final 4s with Coach K: 12

You can make the "talent edge" argument with a guy like Roy Williams, who inherited one of the most storied programs in history. It doesn't work with Coach K though. Coach K is Duke basketball.

Advertisement
Back