Cane Baseball Preseason #8

Advertisement
Advertisement
all we are missing is the power the defense should be at the top of the country, added big time speed with Davidson and pitching should be improved if Cabezas continues to develop. Would like to see a quality LHP in the pen and again....Where is the power gonna come from

Advertisement
J
That's great and all, but why post this on the basketball board?

Aint this the baseball, basketball, tennis, all sports but football board?

Hardwood Hurricanes Basketball Board Formerly known as the baseball, basketball, tennis, all sports but football board

Still says all sports but football on my end

Relax...where the **** else are you going to post it? Bust chops back and ask them to direct you to the baseball board.

They changed the name of this board while telling us a baseball board is on the way...until then, this is where it goes.

Advertisement
J
That's great and all, but why post this on the basketball board?

Aint this the baseball, basketball, tennis, all sports but football board?

Hardwood Hurricanes Basketball Board Formerly known as the baseball, basketball, tennis, all sports but football board

Still says all sports but football on my end

Relax...where the **** else are you going to post it? Bust chops back and ask them to direct you to the baseball board.

They changed the name of this board while telling us a baseball board is on the way...until then, this is where it goes.

Im not mad at all i was just saying it still says baseball, basketball, tennis on my phone was wondering if there was a baseball forum

Next time, would it be so hard to post on the baseball board?

It's right between the Recruiting Board and Gameday Discussion. Hard to miss it.

Advertisement
This is just a wild guess:

CF Davison
2B Batista
LF Chester
SS Ruiz
RF Tackett
3B Michelangeli
DH Amditis
C Gomez
1B Barr

Starters: Mediavilla, Lepore, Cabezas, Pimintel

Closer: Bartow or Hammond whenever he comes back

I was under the impression Barr, was thinking on moving to Relief Pitcher. and Davison doesn't show on the roster at hurricanesports anymore. 5'7 so short he stood out. BUT FAST !

Hoping they play Rocky top, for Hunter. make him feel at home, and it should get the crowd up.

Last edited:
Went to the Practice game on Scout day. Hunter will do well, Catcher Gomez look good last year and looks like he bulked up a bit. Romy and Batista looked like they spent all of football season in the batting cage.

Advertisement
Back