Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweed

Sophomore
Jerry will be on campus for his official visit either Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday.

This official visit was set up after a GREAT in home visit from Richt, Dugans, & Rumph.

LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING, WE ARE AT THE TABLE FELLAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
HUGE!!!!!!

This all had to be done with out BAMA knowing because I know they would give him an ultimatum!

Staff working the back streets I like it.

Advertisement
Not even getting remotely excited for this. Would take a miracle to flip him from Bama last minute. Better match bama's bag if we want a shot

We all know Saban this is something he'll try like **** to stop BUT if he comes he really may be ours. Cross your fingers!!!!!

Advertisement
whatever weight was in the Holloman and Smith bag..... double it and have it handy!!!

Advertisement
Don't you do this, tweed - don't you dare do this...

Advertisement
Jerry will be on campus for his official visit either Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday.

This official visit was set up after a GREAT in home visit from Richt, Dugans, & Rumph.

LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING, WE ARE AT THE TABLE FELLAS.
[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

I just hope he doesn't throw us off the table.

I want to believe, but whatever momentum we build up is still at the mercy of Alabama's final push, us beating West Virginia in the bowl, Alabama having two major spotlight games (including a probable 5th natty in 7 years)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back