Jonathan Garvin

jawbreaker70

Recruit
Pete,

Where do you think Jonathan Garvin stands at this point? Last I read about him he was visiting Tennessee of something like that. Is he still solid?

Advertisement
Play at wack Tennessee or eat like a man under Kool, which would you choose? Garvin and Johnson will be locked up IMO.

Pete,

Where do you think Jonathan Garvin stands at this point? Last I read about him he was visiting Tennessee of something like that. Is he still solid?

He already visited them. He's solid and visiting next weekend

Play at wack Tennessee or eat like a man under Kool, which would you choose? Garvin and Johnson will be locked up IMO.

I will choose kool obviously but you have to ask because sometimes you gotta think what the **** goes through these kids minds. I hope Johnson sticks but man idk about this one i cant wait to here from coach Kools visit.

Advertisement
Really think this kid will excel in this defense the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine this kid is a better prospect than Joe Jackson......this is a blue chip player no ones talking about. Str8 savage man......this dude is going to be an animal

[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION], I see what you're saying.

Advertisement
Best part about our d-line is our freshman don't NEED to play right away. If they break through, then they are very gifted. We can afford to RS the freshmen, which hasn't happened here in years.

Jackson, Bethel, Garvin, Johnson and Ford is a stupid 2 year pull for DE's. Assuming everyone sticks.

Advertisement
Back