Podcast 20 - Evidence Njoku and J.T. Wilcox

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Canes WR commit Evidence Njoku and SFHSSports.com's J.T. Wilcox join me in this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear.

Njoku drops nuggets such as the fact that he has grown two inches since committing to Miami. Wilcox and I discuss Miami's recruiting class. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes by searching "CanesInSight Podcast"

[SOUNDCLOUD]292220883[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
So Gauthier is C of the future ? St Louis is improving and now gauthier , we only need to replace 3 ol instead of five next year ? Thugs looking up lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Evidence is the most slept on recruit in this class. Senior film is on point and measurables are elite.

So Gauthier is C of the future ? St Louis is improving and now gauthier , we only need to replace 3 ol instead of five next year ? Thugs looking up lol

then why the **** has he not taken Linder's job? What's a kid gotta do to get benched around here? Linder got destroyed against Notre Dame...DESTROYED. And has been awful in other games as well.

Miami needs to sign 5 quality olinemen in the 2017 that are all man child types. Now is the time for Coach Searels to step up his recruiting game.

Miami should be looking to add players that are mean, whom are actually looking Miami seriously: I like OT Kadeem Telfort, OG Caleb Chandler, OT/OG Derek Kerstetter, and 1 elite 5* OT if possible to close out the 2017 oline class. Alex Leatherwood is supposedly announcing next month his final decision since he is an early enrollee, landing him would be epic for Miami. But hey crazier things have happened today 8-()!

The two olinemen from American Heritage seem like their more in love with being media characters than being olinemen. Being a quality olinemen is a lifestyle choice to be a angry SOB with a negative sunshine rating.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back