Evidence Njoku coming on strong

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Njoku just sent me his HUDL clips from the last two games of his season and it seems like he's taking that next step. Already appears to be filling out compared to last year and wait until he gets in the weight room here.

Still unsure if he can make an impact as early as next season, but he looks like more of a football player than some had given him credit for when he committed to the Canes.

Excited to have him join the podcast this week.

[TWEET]795458681567674369[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I've been saying kid looks like devante Parker I just pray his hands are more consistent then his big brothers

He's not just the strider I thought he was. Dudes got some burst and quickness. If he's an EE he probably has a role on the receiving corps day 1

Advertisement
Wow! Kid filled out a ton... Very excited about what he can do. Hopefully he's a tougher version of his brother.

Tougher version? Do you guys watch the same games I do? Where the fck has David shown any sort of softness?

Porsters literally talk out of their ***. Njoku (whom I don't overhype), has probably broken more tackles than our runningbacks. Dude runs hard after the catch.

Advertisement
David Njoku is soft? All he needs is a bit more focus so he stops the occasional bad drop. Miami has depth at TE but we should hope Chief Njoku returns for another season.

David Njoku is a hammer with the ball. The ONLY issue is concentration on the simple catches other then that as a receiver he is nasty

Those are the first clips of the kid that have hinted at why UM took his committment. Pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement
David needs to stay another year so we can line he and his brother up on one side of the field together and make the defense figure out how they want to die.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back