'18 New Jersey QB Artur Sitkowski

Advertisement
Advertisement
THis guy throwing to Pierogi Mullins would be the polish connection

He (Sitkowski) was just at FNL yesterday, but he's been one of the QB's we're recruiting for #Storm18 along with Casey from Oklahoma.
Yo Z, have you seen the film on the big kid Brandon Leach from Michigan? He's a f**kin Giant, Lol.

Last edited:
He (Sitkowski) was just at FNL yesterday, but he's been one of the QB's we're recruiting for #Storm18 along with Casey from Oklahoma.
Yo Z, have you seen the film on the big kid Brandon Leach from Michigan? He's a f**kin Giant, Lol.

Yea, kid's like 6'8 220 right??

I haven't seen his film though

Advertisement

Yea, kid's like 6'8 220 right??

I haven't seen his film though
Yeah he's like 6'7 230
His film isn't anything too spectacular imo, he's just a huge kid with a solid arm.
His release is too elongated & his mechanics need some work, I just saw that Miami was listed as a team of interest on Scout, why idk, because I doubt we would even offer him.

Burgess didn't think it through . Smith , Juedy McFarland all need really think it through . They run the ball most of the time with 230 rbs not 200. The qb would have plenty of time to develop at Miami

I saw him play twice in person this past year, both times against other group 5 powers (Piscataway and South Brunswick). As mentioned, he's a very good athlete for the position. He's not a running QB, but you can tell from how he plays in the pocket and the team's willingness to give him the option that he can move around well. Even in a game where his team got clobbered, he did a lot right and kept battling back after making some sophomore plays. If he's the guy we get in '18 we'd be really setting ourselves up well.

I saw him play twice in person this past year, both times against other group 5 powers (Piscataway and South Brunswick). As mentioned, he's a very good athlete for the position. He's not a running QB, but you can tell from how he plays in the pocket and the team's willingness to give him the option that he can move around well. Even in a game where his team got clobbered, he did a lot right and kept battling back after making some sophomore plays. If he's the guy we get in '18 we'd be really setting ourselves up well.

Mo where are you from in NJ?
I'm from the Woodbridge area
Teach in Linden and we scrimmage his team this year so I might go take a look at him

Advertisement

Teach in Linden and we scrimmage his team this year so I might go take a look at him

Grew up in Woodbridge township before moving to union county a couple years ago. I still work over there so I keep tabs on GMC football.

He might not want to come here. As soon as he had a bad game the fans would be calling him Sh*tkowski.

Advertisement

Grew up in Woodbridge township before moving to union county a couple years ago. I still work over there so I keep tabs on GMC football.

Whoa Whoa...

Colonia over here. [MENTION=2067]hasena75[/MENTION] ask Albie who I am?

BTW, speaking to some of the Old Bridge coaches. They a tailoring Sitowski's Offense more to PRO style this year. They don't want him Running around like last year.

JC

Last edited:

Whoa Whoa...

BTW, speaking to some of the Old Bridge coaches. They a tailoring Sitowski's Offense more to PRO style this year. They don't want him Running around like last year.

JC
[MENTION=87]JerseyCanes[/MENTION] Albie? Only Albie I knew was a guy my dad knew in linden.

Jersey canes how old are you?

I'm cousins with [MENTION=115]tsimonitis[/MENTION]. I think he said that he knew someone on the board from around colonia

Whoa Whoa...

JC
[MENTION=87]JerseyCanes[/MENTION] Albie? Only Albie I knew was a guy my dad knew in linden.

Jersey canes how old are you?

I'm cousins with [MENTION=115]tsimonitis[/MENTION]. I think he said that he knew someone on the board from around colonia

PM sent

Advertisement
Back