Coach D must go

252cane

All-ACC
Don't care what anybody says. The defense is playing slow because of the **** he wants them to do. Pruitt at fsu changed things up from earlier this season to fit the personel. D'onofrio doesn't do that, he is forcing his scheme and the **** is not working. That's why the d is always "freelancing" they don't believe in it. **** jethro too fire him and bring kevin patrick in. Our dlineman have no type of moves. Lbs are 5-7 yards off los and are being asked to cover wrs. LOOK AT VA TECH THEY BRING IN 3 STAR RECRUITS EVERY YEAR ON D BUT LOOK AT THEM. THIS IS NOT A MIAMI D, IT IS A BIG 10 & MAC D.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach D looks like a genius if we could tackle in the backfield on 3rd down.

1st half plan was solid. 2nd half we ran out of gas and didn't react to their adjustments on the short game.

Advertisement
Don't care what anybody says. The defense is playing slow because of the **** he wants them to do. Pruitt at fsu changed things up from earlier this season to fit the personel. D'onofrio doesn't do that, he is forcing his scheme and the **** is not working. That's why the d is always "freelancing" they don't believe in it. **** jethro too fire him and bring kevin patrick in. Our dlineman have no type of moves. Lbs are 5-7 yards off los and are being asked to cover wrs. LOOK AT VA TECH THEY BRING IN 3 STAR RECRUITS EVERY YEAR ON D BUT LOOK AT THEM. THIS IS NOT A MIAMI D, IT IS A BIG 10 & MAC D.

32.gif

In 2 years when we have a Top 10 defense, will these threads stop?

LOL. In 2 years when nothing has changed will you kill yourself?

In 2 years will we have players like AJ Highsmith, JImmy Gaines, Shayon Green, etc starting for us?

Our defense is full of players who are either bad or mediocre at best.

LIke....wake the **** up. AJ Highsmith is one of our starting safeties and you act like D'Onofio is a failure for not having us a top 10 defense. Look at our ******* team!

How many players on our defense who start will play in the NFL? 3 Maybe 4 of our players who started on defense would even get looked at by NFL scouts.

If you can show me some other DC somewhere producing a great defense with the kind of talentless players we're playing with then i'll eat crow.

Hopefully he won't be here in 2 years. The only reason the d rankings are higher is because they played fau,savannah st,usf and they were able to pad the stats. 1700 yards given up the last 4 weeks that is not a good d. We have improved vs the run and getting ints. **** is real sad that miami fans are happy with this.

Advertisement
In 2 years when we have a Top 10 defense, will these threads stop?

LOL. In 2 years when nothing has changed will you kill yourself?

In 2 years will we have players like AJ Highsmith, JImmy Gaines, Shayon Green, etc starting for us?

Our defense is full of players who are either bad or mediocre at best.

LIke....wake the **** up. AJ Highsmith is one of our starting safeties and you act like D'Onofio is a failure for not having us a top 10 defense. Look at our ****ing team!

How many players on our defense who start will play in the NFL? 3 Maybe 4 of our players who started on defense would even get looked at by NFL scouts.

If you can show me some other DC somewhere producing a great defense with the kind of talentless players we're playing with then i'll eat crow.

michigan st,stanford,and va.tech has a lot of no name players who wouldn't start for bama,lsu, and fsu but they have good coaching and scheme.

they are starting those guys because 2012 was there first real recruiting class and I am quite pleased with that talent's development so far. 2013 kids like AQM, Figs, Grace, burns, carter, etc will be stronger next year. We cant even redshirt people. What they inherited was a mess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back