CanesInSight - VIDEO: Dee Delaney's first interview at Miami
  • VIDEO: Dee Delaney's first interview at Miami

    ALL THINGS NSFW-img_5707-jpg


    This article was originally published in forum thread: VIDEO: Dee Delaney's first interview at Miami started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 22 Comments
    1. WR Cane's Avatar
      WR Cane -
      Very disciplined young man. Seems extremely happy to be here and I think he is going to be a very productive player on D.
    1. whoopingcane's Avatar
      whoopingcane -
      Humble dude. Hope this works out for him.
    1. supersaiyanshel's Avatar
      supersaiyanshel -
      Buddy is all business.
    1. IndayArtHauz's Avatar
      IndayArtHauz -
      Love everything about this man except that he's only going to be here one year.
    1. Canefan70's Avatar
      Canefan70 -
      Pete......Please take your recorder or better yet Susan's recorder and jam it down her throat so she can't ask anymore embarrassing questions.
      Is this real?
    1. Canefan70's Avatar
      Canefan70 -
      Can anyone imagine SMD asking Saban the same questions and what type of response and look he would give her? She would be off the job within a week. It is literally amateur hour.
    1. RepTheGables's Avatar
      RepTheGables -
      He sounds like a pro. I'm very excited to see him out on the field.
    1. cubin10's Avatar
      cubin10 -
      Canefan70 said: View Post
      Pete......Please take your recorder or better yet Susan's recorder and jam it down her throat so she can't ask anymore embarrassing questions.
      Is this real?
      football players try to get better each and every day, SMD get's worse every day, SMH.
    1. Harry Heinous's Avatar
      Harry Heinous -
      Easy guy to root hard for. Let's go!
    1. itsacanething's Avatar
      itsacanething -
      so let me get this straight, this dude might have been drafted in the late rounds and chose to uproot his life and change schools for one chance to improve his draft position. kaaya on the other hand could have stayed at the same school for one more year with a great chance of improving his draft position and chose not to. what does that say about the two men?
    1. HarrietTubmanCane's Avatar
      HarrietTubmanCan... -
      SMD truly believes that her questions are deep and that she provides a unique maternalistic prospective. She's asking mom questions.

      She has no idea she sucks.
    1. MovingZen's Avatar
      MovingZen -
      Adrian Colbert 2.0 And maybe an even better football player.
    1. Canes305's Avatar
      Canes305 -
      itsacanething said: View Post
      so let me get this straight, this dude might have been drafted in the late rounds and chose to uproot his life and change schools for one chance to improve his draft position. kaaya on the other hand could have stayed at the same school for one more year with a great chance of improving his draft position and chose not to. what does that say about the two men?
      The dude is gone. Move on
    1. HurricaneAce07's Avatar
      HurricaneAce07 -
      itsacanething said: View Post
      so let me get this straight, this dude might have been drafted in the late rounds and chose to uproot his life and change schools for one chance to improve his draft position. kaaya on the other hand could have stayed at the same school for one more year with a great chance of improving his draft position and chose not to. what does that say about the two men?
      Attachment 48408
    1. canestim's Avatar
      canestim -
      Nice young man, love how he is challenging himself.
    1. grover's Avatar
      grover -
      "Trust in the Process" ... didn't think I'd be okay with hearing that for many years. But it's authentic coming from Delaney.
    1. grover's Avatar
      grover -
      "I love going against Ahmmon Richards and Braxton Berrios. Two different styles of guys, both of them fast and both of them real technicians."

      Our 2-deep at WR isn't bad either. These guys are making each other better.
    1. kutz's Avatar
      kutz -
      MovingZen said: View Post
      Adrian Colbert 2.0 And maybe an even better football player.
      With a mix of Mike Tyson
    1. kutz's Avatar
      kutz -
      Fuk man, SMD is like the mom that won't stop asking the same question, worded differently, not realizing that the person desperately wants a change of topic.
    1. blackvern's Avatar
      blackvern -
      kutz said: View Post
      MovingZen said: View Post
      Adrian Colbert 2.0 And maybe an even better football player.
      With a mix of Mike Tyson
      Was just about to say this boy sounds like Tyson