CanesInSight - Video: 2018 WRs Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins with CanesInSight
  • Video: 2018 WRs Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins with CanesInSight

    Ass-whipping or a beating?-img_0086-jpg


    2018 Southridge receivers Mark Pope and Daquris Wiggins speak with CanesInSight about their recruitments. Wiggins is already committed to the Hurricanes and Pope is considered one of the elite players in the country.

    This article was originally published in forum thread: Video: 2018 WRs Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins with CanesInSight started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 35 Comments
    1. calinative umstudent's Avatar
      calinative umstu... -
      Cooney first person Wiggins mentions.
    1. David_52403's Avatar
      David_52403 -
      Great work Pete. For this class, do you have any idea on who are the silent commits that the coaches are talking about?
    1. Jerseyshorecane's Avatar
      Jerseyshorecane -
      Sounds like we are in the game with Pope


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. CaneSB's Avatar
      CaneSB -
      I think it's McFarland and Pouncey. He said a couple so don't think it is in 4-5 range
    1. FSisco7's Avatar
      FSisco7 -
      Pete el dios
    1. jkaz1's Avatar
      jkaz1 -
      Looking forward to these two being in next year's class...
    1. Sulcanes01's Avatar
      Sulcanes01 -
      All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.
    1. Brickbybrick_mp's Avatar
      Brickbybrick_mp -
      Pope has to be in the class. Period
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      More video interviews coming over the next few weeks. Ton of content with all of these 7-on-7 tryouts and other off-season stuff
    1. CaliforniaCanes's Avatar
      CaliforniaCanes -
      Are my eyes deceiving me or is Pope wearing the coveted Canes Bracelet?

      He comin'
    1. RVACane's Avatar
      RVACane -
      Sulcanes01 said: View Post
      All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.
      Have you recently migrated here from canesport by chance?
    1. Liberty City El's Avatar
      Liberty City El -
      Dee Wiggins is a really good kid, absolutely loves Miami, damn good WR too...
    1. Saviorcane's Avatar
      Saviorcane -
      Let see how Pope acts after the bags are dropped off.
    1. millertime26's Avatar
      millertime26 -
      David_52403 said: View Post
      Great work Pete. For this class, do you have any idea on who are the silent commits that the coaches are talking about?
      Stop begging for info
    1. Sulcanes01's Avatar
      Sulcanes01 -
      RVACane said: View Post
      Sulcanes01 said: View Post
      All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.
      Have you recently migrated here from canesport by chance?
      No I just think he coached the WR well this year and I am optimistic about our finish to the 2017 WR class. Also Dugans is Deejay Dallas's main recruiter and Deejay loves him...
    1. cowboycane's Avatar
      cowboycane -
      David_52403 said: View Post
      Great work Pete. For this class, do you have any idea on who are the silent commits that the coaches are talking about?
      If he did know and then let it out on this board, Pete's sawce would probably be pissed, don't you think?

      How hard is it to ask smart questions?
    1. FrankTheTank's Avatar
      FrankTheTank -
      Jerseyshorecane said: View Post
      Sounds like we are in the game with Pope


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Seems like everyones is in the "game" with Pope as he says he has no top teams & is listening to all schools..
    1. nvlahos's Avatar
      nvlahos -
      Should be able to clean up at WR in 2018 -

      Mark Pope
      Dee Wiggins
      Corey Gammage
      Xavier Williams
      Kevin Austin
      Jatavious Harris (GA)
      Bryson Jackson (TX)
    1. RVACane's Avatar
      RVACane -
      Sulcanes01 said: View Post
      RVACane said: View Post
      Sulcanes01 said: View Post
      All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.
      Have you recently migrated here from canesport by chance?
      No I just think he coached the WR well this year and I am optimistic about our finish to the 2017 WR class. Also Dugans is Deejay Dallas's main recruiter and Deejay loves him...
      He's coached well just like Rumph has but they haven't really set the world on fire in recruiting....to say the least.
    1. Lutzboy247's Avatar
      Lutzboy247 -
      nvlahos said: View Post
      Should be able to clean up at WR in 2018 -

      Mark Pope
      Dee Wiggins
      Corey Gammage
      Xavier Williams
      Kevin Austin
      Jatavious Harris (GA)
      Bryson Jackson (TX)
      Brian Hightower
      Dominick Watt
      Elijah Moore
      Jacob Copeland