CanesInSight - Podcast with Brevin Jordan and Dee Delaney
  • Podcast with Brevin Jordan and Dee Delaney

    Questions for site ownership here-deedelaneycitadel-jpg


    In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by the newest member of Miami's Storm '18 recruiting class, tight end Brevin Jordan.

    Incoming grad transfer cornerback Dee Delaney also joins CanesInSight for his first interview discussing his transfer to the Miami program for his final season of eligibility.

    This article was originally published in forum thread: Podcast with Brevin Jordan and Dee Delaney started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 40 Comments
    1. Firesite's Avatar
      Firesite -
      Aye that Kodak Black-"Patty Cake". 'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air!
    1. reg's Avatar
      reg -
      I feel like breakdancing!
    1. Paranos's Avatar
      Paranos -
      On damn that Dr Dre deep cover! uuuuuuuwwwwwhhhh weeeeeeh!

      Go Canes
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      Firesite said: View Post
      Aye that Kodak Black-"Patty Cake". 'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air!
      Kodak snapped on that painting pictures bruh
    1. CFLCane's Avatar
      CFLCane -
      Firesite said: View Post
      Aye that Kodak Black-"Patty Cake". 'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air!
      Such an elaborate rhymescheme. #trashrappers
      Attachment 44401
    1. Paranos's Avatar
      Paranos -
      Damn they just blew up Chatman's spot of trying to be the worst kept silent commit secret.

      Go Canes
    1. CMay91's Avatar
      CMay91 -
      Dee seems very humble and ready to learn.
    1. CaneSwag1995's Avatar
      CaneSwag1995 -
      Ya....that Chatman part was awkward. It seemed like Pete tried to rush off that topic as soon as Brevin brought up the group chat.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      CaneSwag1995 said: View Post
      Ya....that Chatman part was awkward. It seemed like Pete tried to rush off that topic as soon as Brevin brought up the group chat.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Don't look into it too much, I wasn't trying to rush off of it. Just was clarifying for the listener who might have been confused.
    1. Confidence1000's Avatar
      Confidence1000 -
      Pete what u know about dat Deep Cover? You're to young to know dat beat
    1. CaneSwag1995's Avatar
      CaneSwag1995 -
      Peter Ariz said: View Post
      CaneSwag1995 said: View Post
      Ya....that Chatman part was awkward. It seemed like Pete tried to rush off that topic as soon as Brevin brought up the group chat.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Don't look into it too much, I wasn't trying to rush off of it. Just was clarifying for the listener who might have been confused.
      Well that's good news then. Good work as always, Pete!
    1. CaneSwag1995's Avatar
      CaneSwag1995 -
      On another note, we learn once again how Adrian Colbert is the Fvcking shyt.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. davion_mori's Avatar
      davion_mori -
      "Richt's a G, straight up" - Brevin Jordan
    1. BeastMode's Avatar
      BeastMode -
      davion_mori said: View Post
      "Richt's a G, straight up" - Brevin Jordan
      But but but some of our fans were worried he was too religious and he hired a staff of religious guys with no swag. Richt is about to put a stamp on his legacy when this is all said and done!
    1. []_[]nique's Avatar
      []_[]nique -
      Pumped up to say the least!
    1. Cane Dynasty's Avatar
      Cane Dynasty -
    1. uprising's Avatar
      uprising -
      " Imma city boy " @Dwins this what we been talkin bout F alabaKKKA !!!!


      Attachment 44406
    1. skitzo_freud's Avatar
      skitzo_freud -
      Is that Brevin Jordan or Tiki Barber? This M'fer sound 35 years old. Seriously , I'm very impressed at his maturity. Most of the young bucks on this site might not know it, but it takes a special gift to be able to communicate effectively, like this kid. Very mature sounding kid with plenty of understanding about recruiting and the way that this whole process goes.

      And way to work his mom over... Never pressure mom. Just lead her to the well and she will drink whatever you give her.
    1. Telituesday's Avatar
      Telituesday -
      Brevin Jordan is now my favorite 18 recruit, awesome podcast
    1. Johhny Cadillac's Avatar
      Johhny Cadillac -
      BeastMode said: View Post
      davion_mori said: View Post
      "Richt's a G, straight up" - Brevin Jordan
      But but but some of our fans were worried he was too religious and he hired a staff of religious guys with no swag. Richt is about to put a stamp on his legacy when this is all said and done!
      He's still from the crib