CanesInSight - Miami QB commit Sitkowski camping today
  • Miami QB commit Sitkowski camping today

    Raising Canes: Streeter's Story-img_4811-jpg


    Artur Sitkowski is participating in Miami camp today. Updates and videos to come
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Miami QB commit Sitkowski camping today started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 31 Comments
    1. CFLCane's Avatar
      CFLCane -
    1. TallyCane's Avatar
      TallyCane -
      Pete Any chance they take 2 Qbs this cycle?
    1. tinman_96's Avatar
      tinman_96 -
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      TallyCane said: View Post
      Pete Any chance they take 2 Qbs this cycle?
      No
    1. DTP's Avatar
      DTP -
      I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      DTP said: View Post
      I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?
      Style of offense(option based mostly ) and talent around him I'm sure affected his numbers
    1. deeznuts's Avatar
      deeznuts -
      Pollock better show out today
    1. 90scane's Avatar
      90scane -
      TallyCane said: View Post
      Pete Any chance they take 2 Qbs this cycle?
      I wouldn't mind them taking that Athletic sleeper from Blanch as he likely could move to WR if he isn't a QB.
    1. ErickMarreroU's Avatar
      ErickMarreroU -
      2019 St. Thomas Aquinas LB Jahmar Brown is here. Will be at Paradise camp. Good size and length
    1. grover's Avatar
      grover -
      Peter Ariz said: View Post
      Artur Sitkowski is participating in Miami camp today. Updates and videos to come
      What other QBs are at the camp? Or is just J Richt 1x1 with Sit?
    1. Canefan70's Avatar
      Canefan70 -
      deeznuts said: View Post
      Pollock better show out today
      I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is Polak. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are screwing a light bulb into a socket.
    1. SPAMM's Avatar
      SPAMM -
      Canefan70 said: View Post
      deeznuts said: View Post
      Pollock better show out today
      I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is Polak. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are screwing a light bulb into a socket.
      Pollock is a less expensive white fish. Most people know it from the McDonalds fish sandwich.
    1. CANESRUSX5's Avatar
      CANESRUSX5 -
      DTP said: View Post
      I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?
      This dude is way beyond Jack as far as Physical tools & he's only 16. He's gonna be a beast & this RPO offense fits his skill set well. He's got the size to stand in the pocket & even take a few shots if he has to to get the ball to a WR down field. I've heard some say"He might not stay commited because he don't want the competition", well that could be true but everything I've heard from him he sounds confident in himself & doesn't strike me as the type that would decommit even if Perry takes over the QB spot later on in the season. We shall see but IMO-He sticks
    1. CFLCane's Avatar
      CFLCane -
      SPAMM said: View Post
      Canefan70 said: View Post
      deeznuts said: View Post
      Pollock better show out today
      I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is Polak. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are screwing a light bulb into a socket.
      Pollock is a less expensive white fish. Most people know it from the McDonalds fish sandwich.
      People order fish from Mcdonalds?
    1. OriginalCanesCanesCanes's Avatar
      OriginalCanesCan... -
      CANESRUSX5 said: View Post
      DTP said: View Post
      I'm really interested in what Sitkowski can do playing at IMG this year. Was he a great player trying to do too much on a bad team or is he Jack Allison 2.0?
      This dude is way beyond Jack as far as Physical tools & he's only 16. He's gonna be a beast & this RPO offense fits his skill set well. He's got the size to stand in the pocket & even take a few shots if he has to to get the ball to a WR down field. I've heard some say"He might not stay commited because he don't want the competition", well that could be true but everything I've heard from him he sounds confident in himself & doesn't strike me as the type that would decommit even if Perry takes over the QB spot later on in the season. We shall see but IMO-He sticks
      Has he played one complete high school game yet where he had a good game?
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      Apparently sitkowski was lighting it up at the camp today according to ivins
    1. umhurricane2511's Avatar
      umhurricane2511 -
      brock said: View Post
      Apparently sitkowski was lighting it up at the camp today according to ivins
      It's not his camp performances this board has a beef with...
    1. Canefan70's Avatar
      Canefan70 -
      SPAMM said: View Post
      Canefan70 said: View Post
      deeznuts said: View Post
      Pollock better show out today
      I just wanted you to know that your spelling is wrong. It is Polak. I know because I am one. Just trying to help you out. Now I must go because me and 10 of my friends are screwing a light bulb into a socket.
      Pollock is a less expensive white fish. Most people know it from the McDonalds fish sandwich.
      That is true but maybe he meant the artist. Wasn't there a movie about a famous painter starring Ed Harris titled Pollock?
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      umhurricane2511 said: View Post
      brock said: View Post
      Apparently sitkowski was lighting it up at the camp today according to ivins
      It's not his camp performances this board has a beef with...
      He will be better playing in a traditional offense and with better talent