CanesInSight - Highlights: Nesta Silvera continues dominant senior year
  • Highlights: Nesta Silvera continues dominant senior year

    Racist trolling-img_4717-jpg


    Nesta Silvera cannot be blocked in his senior campaign.


    This article was originally published in forum thread: Highlights: Nesta Silvera continues dominant senior year started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 25 Comments
    1. KWConch's Avatar
      KWConch -
      You got one of those T's that says the 50's Pete...lol
    1. Hstokes1447's Avatar
      Hstokes1447 -
      He plays nasty
    1. Ibis Wingz's Avatar
      Ibis Wingz -
      I've never seen a DT who was as physically dominant in HS as Nesta is. As good as he looks on film, it's even more impressive live.
    1. gatorsSUCK!'s Avatar
      gatorsSUCK! -
      Love him shoving opponents on ground and beating double teams. Kids a Rabid Junkyard Dog!! Quicker than I thought too
    1. Plzwork4's Avatar
      Plzwork4 -
      I will have one of those shirts...
    1. Stylie's Avatar
      Stylie -
      When does he get his fifth star?
    1. kutz's Avatar
      kutz -
      Bull in a China shop
    1. Vanderhooooov's Avatar
      Vanderhooooov -
      Is that a Geto Boyz track in the background of this video. Straight beast
    1. Canesfan1899's Avatar
      Canesfan1899 -
      One of the most important recruits in this class.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. AUcane's Avatar
      AUcane -
      Gets off his blocks so quickly
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      Vanderhooooov said: View Post
      Is that a Geto Boyz track in the background of this video. Straight beast
      Yes it is
    1. ILCane2011's Avatar
      ILCane2011 -
      Stylie said: View Post
      When does he get his fifth star?
      247's National Scouting Director got asked that and literally responded that Nesta is "too small to be a 5*". Meanwhile, 247 has Taron Vincent, who Nesta has 25 lbs on, as a 5*.

      The rankings are a complete joke, and it pisses these recruiting services off that so many elite guys are choosing us.

      So I don't care what he's ranked, we know how good Nesta is and he'll dominate here for the next 3-4 years
    1. The Franchise's Avatar
      The Franchise -
      That rabid dog attitude is what you need from interior linemens. It sets the tone for your entire team when your interior guys are abrasive and vile and tough to play against.

      The hope is that that nastiness follows him to the next level. Some guys kick other HS kids around but get a little less nasty and tough at the next level when facing other big aggressive athletic dudes.
    1. Canefam's Avatar
      Canefam -
      My kinda of player... can't wait to see him lined up at the U...!
    1. scrantoncane's Avatar
      scrantoncane -
      Canesfan1899 said: View Post
      One of the most important recruits in this class.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Extremely important.

      If we can land big time DTs for the next year or 2, it'll create a Kul pipeline, of sorts. Develop, send to the league, and on to the next one.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. JHallCanes's Avatar
      JHallCanes -
      kutz said: View Post
      Bull in a China shop
      Never heard anyone use that to describe a football player.

      Nicely done and very fitting.
    1. JHallCanes's Avatar
      JHallCanes -
      The Franchise said: View Post
      That rabid dog attitude is what you need from interior linemens. It sets the tone for your entire team when your interior guys are abrasive and vile and tough to play against.

      The hope is that that nastiness follows him to the next level. Some guys kick other HS kids around but get a little less nasty and tough at the next level when facing other big aggressive athletic dudes.
      Yep. It's why you see so many busts at DT. Kids are monsters but they are lazy and just get by in high school with size. This kid has bad intentions.
    1. FrancisSaywer's Avatar
      FrancisSaywer -
      The Franchise said: View Post
      That rabid dog attitude is what you need from interior linemens. It sets the tone for your entire team when your interior guys are abrasive and vile and tough to play against.

      The hope is that that nastiness follows him to the next level. Some guys kick other HS kids around but get a little less nasty and tough at the next level when facing other big aggressive athletic dudes.
      Point taken. Somehow I'm not worried about Silvera. I think that nastiness is going to follow.
    1. BigDikCane's Avatar
      BigDikCane -
      Real Talk... Way better than Forston coming out of high school, what happened to him?
    1. wspcane's Avatar
      wspcane -
      BigDikCane said: View Post
      Real Talk... Way better than Forston coming out of high school, what happened to him?
      He is a cop in Atlanta. Had the local news on a few weeks back and he was interviewed after helping to lift a car off of some pedestrians.