CanesInSight - Coaches to visit QB Jarren Williams later this week
  • Coaches to visit QB Jarren Williams later this week

    ChrisJohnson = AbelsDadKane-c7c915e7-182d-4310-bbbd-1d0e779456b9-jpg

    Mark and Jon Richt will visit QB Jarren Williams later this week after he announces his decision on Wednesday night.

    As I posted after his official visit weekend, Miami obviously feels strongly about their chances.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Coaches to visit QB Jarren Williams later this week started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 20 Comments
    1. Cognizantphotos's Avatar
      Cognizantphotos -
      Good stuff!
    1. zanecane's Avatar
      zanecane -
      Richt said he likes to save his in home visit for the victory lap. Kid Commits on Wednesday ��
    1. 407cane's Avatar
      407cane -
      man him and nkosi


      qb position upgraded ten fold since richt got here
    1. IndayArtHauz's Avatar
      IndayArtHauz -
      Dis gud.
    1. Tony Perps's Avatar
      Tony Perps -
      It will be good to get some positive recruiting attention.
    1. OldhamA's Avatar
      OldhamA -
      Are they looking at anyone else at QB this cycle?
    1. AustinCane6688's Avatar
      AustinCane6688 -
      OldhamA said: View Post
      Are they looking at anyone else at QB this cycle?
      Why?
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      OldhamA said: View Post
      Are they looking at anyone else at QB this cycle?
      No
    1. OldhamA's Avatar
      OldhamA -
      AustinCane6688 said: View Post
      OldhamA said: View Post
      Are they looking at anyone else at QB this cycle?
      Why?
      Because we only have two on the roster right now?
    1. Dan Sileo JR's Avatar
      Dan Sileo JR -
      There has never been a stronger cane lock. He could announce for ohio state and I still wouldn't believe that he's not a cane come signing day.
    1. Tony Perps's Avatar
      Tony Perps -
      OldhamA said: View Post
      AustinCane6688 said: View Post
      OldhamA said: View Post
      Are they looking at anyone else at QB this cycle?
      Why?
      Because we only have two on the roster right now?
      We have four QBs on the roster now.
    1. Canes2082's Avatar
      Canes2082 -
      Attachment 55766
    1. CoolestNerd23's Avatar
      CoolestNerd23 -
      Down to us and the Suckeyes and they already have Emory Jones. Looks like a layup.
    1. bambam's Avatar
      bambam -
      Dan Sileo JR said: View Post
      There has never been a stronger cane lock. He could announce for ohio state and I still wouldn't believe that he's not a cane come signing day.
      Yikes, I like the confidence! Hope you're right.
    1. KWConch's Avatar
      KWConch -
      CoolestNerd23 said: View Post
      Down to us and the Suckeyes and they already have Emory Jones. Looks like a layup.
      Looks like a layup cause Richt is doing his in-home AFTER he commits ....
    1. Gatorhater's Avatar
      Gatorhater -
      I want to keep up, so once we get this qb, do we immediately switch from Perry and start calling for Williams to start? Good thing there was not internet back in Howard’s day. Imagine Kelly’s last year with mark, Vinny and Bernie behind him— think of the love affairs before Jim got hurt over which backup should be the starter.
    1. kilncane's Avatar
      kilncane -
      KWConch said: View Post
      CoolestNerd23 said: View Post
      Down to us and the Suckeyes and they already have Emory Jones. Looks like a layup.
      Looks like a layup cause Richt is doing his in-home AFTER he commits ....
      Was wandering if anyone else caught that.
    1. ilovelamp51's Avatar
      ilovelamp51 -
      CoolestNerd23 said: View Post
      Looks like a layup.
      So did Pitt.
    1. CoolestNerd23's Avatar
      CoolestNerd23 -
      ilovelamp51 said: View Post
      CoolestNerd23 said: View Post
      Looks like a layup.
      So did Pitt.
      One of the two worked out...
    1. LoyalCane24's Avatar
      LoyalCane24 -
      Canes2082 said: View Post
      3rd Grade Mac?