CanesInSight - Hartley & Richt in Jacksonville visiting two 2019 prospec
  • Hartley & Richt in Jacksonville visiting two 2019 prospec

    Ok, Moni, fckface...-b500b75a-7199-4e4b-8086-bcca675d3922-jpg


    Miami tight ends coach Todd Hartley and Mark Richt are up in the Jacksonville area today focusing on two 2019 prospects — Canes running back commit Marcus Crowley and wide receiver target Jeremiah Payton.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Hartley & Richt in Jacksonville visiting two 2019 prospec started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 36 Comments
    1. OrdunaDrive's Avatar
      OrdunaDrive -
      Payton should get a look based on hair alone.


      Attachment 57140
    1. Dyalect79's Avatar
      Dyalect79 -
      Pete. I have a question on the dead period. What are the exact dates and times in relation to the rules for no contact? Also, do the rules apply nation wide? Thanks in advance.
    1. MIA42178's Avatar
      MIA42178 -
      Google NCAA football recruiting calendar
    1. SC-Cane's Avatar
      SC-Cane -
      Dyalect79 said: View Post
      Pete. I have a question on the dead period. What are the exact dates and times in relation to the rules for no contact? Also, do the rules apply nation wide? Thanks in advance.
      Didn’t mean to dv
    1. OrdunaDrive's Avatar
      OrdunaDrive -
      Dyalect79 said: View Post
      Pete. I have a question on the dead period. What are the exact dates and times in relation to the rules for no contact? Also, do the rules apply nation wide? Thanks in advance.
      Everywhere but in international waters. All bets are off there.
    1. Dyalect79's Avatar
      Dyalect79 -
      MIA42178 said: View Post
      Google NCAA football recruiting calendar
      Yep, i knew it was an easy answer, thanks!
    1. John77's Avatar
      John77 -
      I wonder how many receivers we are looking to take in 2019. We already have one, or is it two? Plus multiple studs commuted in the 2020 class
    1. SC-Cane's Avatar
      SC-Cane -
      John77 said: View Post
      I wonder how many receivers we are looking to take in 2019. We already have one, or is it two? Plus multiple studs commuted in the 2020 class
      Pete said he was expecting fuller to get pushed out the 19 class
    1. Gator Hatar's Avatar
      Gator Hatar -
      Both skilled and physical. Payton is highly regarded by all top schools in the southeast. Crowley will be much bigger and stronger by the time he gets here. He's that physical back that will get the tough yards, wear a defense down and would be an excellent compliment to a speed back.
    1. cowboycane's Avatar
      cowboycane -
      John77 said: View Post
      I wonder how many receivers we are looking to take in 2019. We already have one, or is it two? Plus multiple studs commuted in the 2020 class
      Seems like another 3 or 4. Between attrition and injuries we needed numbers at this group in 2018 and 2019. Don’t want to have to rely on the Dayall Harrises of the world.
    1. ShadowSpring's Avatar
      ShadowSpring -
      cowboycane said: View Post
      John77 said: View Post
      I wonder how many receivers we are looking to take in 2019. We already have one, or is it two? Plus multiple studs commuted in the 2020 class
      Seems like another 3 or 4. Between attrition and injuries we needed numbers at this group in 2018 and 2019. Don’t want to have to rely on the Dayall Harrises of the world.
      Fuller, Ladson, Payton
    1. gogeta4's Avatar
      gogeta4 -
      These two are beast. Cant actually believe we have created a pipeline somewhat in JACKSONVILLE.

      These are guys Shaq level. I think Shaq's old hs also has a rb/wr prospect. @UknowWhat
    1. UknowWhat's Avatar
      UknowWhat -
      gogeta4 said: View Post
      These two are beast. Cant actually believe we have created a pipeline somewhat in JACKSONVILLE.

      These are guys Shaq level. I think Shaq's old hs also has a rb/wr prospect. @UknowWhat
      Yeah Kwahawn King... it's funny he asked if he can come to Miami on my next trip.. I want him at UM .. and we have an edge cause we got on him early... but everybody is taking notice now... and he is a Gator Fan... but they are not on him like we are FSU..and Ohio State... he camped at OSU last year he is coming to Miami this year with Jalen and Chantz...(teammates with offers also.)

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    1. 407cane's Avatar
      407cane -
      I bet they are also seeing that '19 tight end

      He retweeted something Hartley put out about heading to the 904 today
    1. 337CaneNation's Avatar
      337CaneNation -
      Surge19' will be BETTER than Storm18'... I heard somewhere, that Miami could be pushing some commits out for other RECRUIT'S, I'm not sure that will happen!!
    1. ShadowSpring's Avatar
      ShadowSpring -
      407cane said: View Post
      I bet they are also seeing that '19 tight end

      He retweeted something Hartley put out about heading to the 904 today
      It's safe to say they are visiting a bunch of kids. As many as they can. It starts with Payton tho. Payton likes Clemson also and is waiting for an offer from them.
    1. Sigma_Cane_7's Avatar
      Sigma_Cane_7 -
      Gator Hatar said: View Post
      Both skilled and physical. Payton is highly regarded by all top schools in the southeast. Crowley will be much bigger and stronger by the time he gets here. He's that physical back that will get the tough yards, wear a defense down and would be an excellent compliment to a speed back.
      I got this feeling Crowley May get the boot with all the top notch kids getting back in contact with us. If we’re taking 2 and McIntosh is a lock that doesn’t bode well for Crowley if a Saunders or Cain wants in. Imo of course.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. 407cane's Avatar
      407cane -
      somebody committed. great day