• Podcast with Brian Hightower and Demarcus Van Dyke

    Questions for site ownership here-hightower-jpg


    In this week's edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by Miami's newest commit, IMG WR Brian Hightower. He discusses his commitment to Miami and more.

    Former Canes CB and Oakland Raiders 3rd round pick Demarcus Van Dyke also joins the show. He was recently hired as defensive backs coach at ASA JUCO in Miami.


    This article was originally published in forum thread: Podcast with Brian Hightower and Demarcus Van Dyke started by Peter Ariz View original post
    Comments 116 Comments
    1. Cane Dynasty's Avatar
      Cane Dynasty -
    1. blackvern's Avatar
      blackvern -
      Summary please?
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      Pete few corrections
      Jamal carter officially ran a 4.64 not a 4.76 40
      Stacy coley officially ran a 4.45 not a 4.47 40
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      PUNCICANE said: View Post
      Cane Dynasty said: View Post
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      Broke maturbates to his mother
      Fify
      Chill tf out, you going to far now...
    1. brock's Avatar
      brock -
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      Hightower mentioned he's going after Elijah Moore, mark pope, Curtis Dunlap and .... Taron Vincent
    1. darkhippo7's Avatar
      darkhippo7 -
      isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him
    1. JgDaCane's Avatar
      JgDaCane -
      darkhippo7 said: View Post
      isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him
      sorry vern
    1. Bweezy25's Avatar
      Bweezy25 -
      Glad he is going after Vincent too
    1. wherrera8's Avatar
      wherrera8 -
      Pete added one of those bells you hear when you walk into a store to his background. I like it. Not better than @Dwinstitles bird, but still a nice touch.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. SpikeUM's Avatar
      SpikeUM -
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      FSU not getting anyone!
    1. INCaneFan's Avatar
      INCaneFan -
      brock said: View Post
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      Hightower mentioned he's going after Elijah Moore, mark pope, Curtis Dunlap and .... Taron Vincent
      We get Vincent and Moore with the others who I feel confident that well get, I feel like the Rippin and Tear'in dude. Someone has that gif?
    1. ben's Avatar
      ben -
      brock said: View Post
      PUNCICANE said: View Post
      Cane Dynasty said: View Post
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      Broke maturbates to his mother
      Fify
      Chill tf out, you going to far now...
      Completely out of line in terms of which preposition he used
    1. Brooklyndee's Avatar
      Brooklyndee -
      darkhippo7 said: View Post
      isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him
      Attachment 43489

      I'm gonna go ahead and help solve that problem just for you.
    1. Cane Dynasty's Avatar
      Cane Dynasty -
      Brooklyndee said: View Post
      darkhippo7 said: View Post
      isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him
      Attachment 43489

      I'm gonna go ahead and help solve that problem just for you.
    1. jmccomber5's Avatar
      jmccomber5 -
      Cane Dynasty said: View Post
      Will always up vote
    1. the23Watcher's Avatar
      the23Watcher -
      Brooklyndee said: View Post
      darkhippo7 said: View Post
      isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him
      Attachment 43489

      I'm gonna go ahead and help solve that problem just for you.
      my dawg finally learned how to post a pic
    1. dfagundo's Avatar
      dfagundo -
      brock said: View Post
      blackvern said: View Post
      Summary please?
      Hightower mentioned he's going after Elijah Moore, mark pope, Curtis Dunlap and .... Taron Vincent
      @wherrera8 what I tell you bruh
    1. gatorsSUCK!'s Avatar
      gatorsSUCK! -
      IMO, Second time in last month "canes" podcast has name dropping of our despised rival coach/coaches? Seed planting at its finest, getting their recruiting tentacles into our boards by our former players. One mentioned in this podcast just stole two players at signing day.. Hightower interview was fantastic, young man seems mature beyond years and very relaxed. Aside from my initial feedback, great as always
    1. Peter Ariz's Avatar
      Peter Ariz -
      gatorsSUCK! said: View Post
      IMO, Second time in last month "canes" podcast has name dropping of our despised rival coach/coaches? Seed planting at its finest, getting their recruiting tentacles into our boards by our former players. One mentioned in this podcast just stole two players at signing day.. Hightower interview was fantastic, young man seems mature beyond years and very relaxed. Aside from my initial feedback, great as always
      Corey Bell was hired after signing day.

      He was also at UM during DVD's time here.
    1. gatorsSUCK!'s Avatar
      gatorsSUCK! -
      Copy that Pete, thanks for clarification etc. Appreciate all you do.