Vish's new article says it all...

Advertisement
Just fire him already. The idea of golden roaming UM sidelines in 2015 is laughable at best. We will be having this same conversation this time next year unfortunately. Just move on from the Golden experiment. It's a failure in every sense of the word

Glad there are smart guys with an audience calling for fat fck's head publicly.

Kudos to Vish.

Now, cue his intellectual inferiors to enter the thread choking on Folden's leftover Thanksgiving **** desperately attempting to save their deity.

Advertisement
"We can no longer be willfully ignorant."

Line of the article (aside from the used Dodge Neon reference).

He is wrong on one point. There is not will to win in the Admin or BoT's office. We are not in the SEC nor do we have that level of commitment from within. We have a relatively small booster base and we dont have our version of Daddy Warbucks like Oregon does with Phil Knight. Golden has it on UM now and he knows it. We will not fire Golden this year unless Pitt wins by 30 or 40 points tomorrow. Even then, I would have to see it to believe it.

Advertisement
You are a good writer sir

Problem is I actually believe Blake James thinks this team can win with AG

It definitely is a bind

You are a good writer sir

Problem is I actually believe Blake James thinks this team can win with AG

It definitely is a bind

Blake James doesnt think this team can win with Golden. He just cares more about being a cheap ***.

Our AD's have no clout or influence and they haven't had it since Jankovich. He was the end of the era. Donuts Dee was the bumbling idiot who set the house on fire.....the rest have been a revolving door of yes men tossing Dixie cups of gasoline on the flames.

Advertisement
post it on the fire golden website as well. If DBC gets ahold of it he will retweet it on the hour....

Advertisement
Many of you should study the article every day to learn how to get a point accross. That article has way more power in influencing key decision makers than flying a banner, or ranting the same crap in every post.

Advertisement
Back