Bowl Game Possibilities...... Experts Predictions

deerob305

Junior
*Most of the writers think it would be Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium vs. Penn State, Maryland or Rutgers.... Big UM fan base in NY plus alumni

* Sun Bowl vs. Utah, Az. state

*Music City vs. Tennessee

*Worst Case with a loss to PITT.... Military Bowl vs. East Carolina or UCF

Advertisement
Advertisement
screen-shot-2014-06-18-at-10_1406183_320x245.jpg

We'll play FIU in the Miami Bowl- on the grave of the OB.

Golden is extended at halftime. We lose by 30.

Advertisement
So we lose to Pitt, 6-6 Gorlden fired
We beat Pitt, 7-5, ASU/Utah embarrasses us. Gorlden fired?

Can the school self impose another bowl to save face from another embarrassing loss.

Advertisement
Those Pac 12 teams dnt play defense, sonim not to worried honestly. ..... Tennessee Scares me the most cause 1 its an SEC team, and 2 if we play them its pretty much a home game in the Music City Bowl..we can beat everyone else... I would love to se us vs. Penn State though.. a few storylines, Al's alma mater, and the last two teams to get hit by NCAA

Temple is one win away from bowl eligibility. And they have blown out some teams, even an SEC team (something Golden didn't do when he was there). A matchup with them would be fitting. A loss for Golden there would remove any doubt that he has turned Miami into Temple.

A night time bowl game plus a team that has extra time to prepare against Golden coached team equals guaranteed loss no matter who they play.

Advertisement
Those Pac 12 teams dnt play defense, sonim not to worried honestly. ..... Tennessee Scares me the most cause 1 its an SEC team, and 2 if we play them its pretty much a home game in the Music City Bowl..we can beat everyone else... I would love to se us vs. Penn State though.. a few storylines, Al's alma mater, and the last two teams to get hit by NCAA
Any team with a pulse can beat this team.

Pretty sure Utah has the most sacks in NCAA. Their D don't stop and would destroy our offense like nothing. That would be the worst possible team and D we could play against so of course that is who Miami will play.

We'd crush the pinstripe, sun would be a surreal de ja vu for Al except he's the guy on the field 4 years later

Advertisement
Back