Playing NCAA

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Because that's the only way I can overcome Al Golden's uselessness and win games like the Canes are supposed to.

Just need a mid-Pitt-beatdown-week vent.

Advertisement
I play ncaa 05 and 02 over the new ones..I know how you feel haha

I always laugh though when I SIM a season and miami goes 11-1 in ncaa 14 with the up to date rosters

**** sad day when we gotta play PlayStation or Xbox to have a competent infrastructure

Advertisement
Yeah, last year was the final year. Sucks, totally ruined Madden for me. Can't bring in draft classes and make my team actually better with 4 years of actual players.

Advertisement
Because that's the only way I can overcome Al Golden's uselessness and win games like the Canes are supposed to.

Which year console? Online dynasty?

2012. Xbox 360. Haven't bought a newer version since. Barely play

Downfall of being Canadian, none of my buddies play it and it's no fun constantly winning 60-0 vs the computer.

Canadian? Ya'll got Drake though. Favorite rapper.

Which year console? Online dynasty?

Downfall of being Canadian, none of my buddies play it and it's no fun constantly winning 60-0 vs the computer.

You can have him. Not a huge fan.

Advertisement

Ahh c'mon

Absolutely not. He was okay now he's just annoying, IMHO.

Canada to the music industry is what 1940s Germany is to world peace

Well some of our music may have considered starting WW3, but not all of it. Jeez, some of our music is like maple syrup to pancakes.

Ahh c'mon

Well some of our music may have considered starting WW3, but not all of it. Jeez, some of our music is like maple syrup to pancakes.

Im thinking of justin beiber and Alanas morrisette. Who am I missing?

Advertisement

Ahh c'mon

nickelback

Ahh c'mon

nickelback

They've got Sum 41, Rush, Barenaked Ladies, Our Lady Peace, and Men Without Hats. THE SAFETY DANCE, guys! So it isn't all so, y'know, Nickelback-y.

Ahh c'mon

nickelback

They've got Sum 41, Rush, Barenaked Ladies, Our Lady Peace, and Men Without Hats. THE SAFETY DANCE, guys! So it isn't all so, y'know, Nickelback-y.

Neil Young, Feist, Bachmann Turner Overdrive, Triumph, Cowboy Junkies, k.d. lang, Crash Test Dummies, 54-40, Paul Anka, Finger Eleven, April Wine, Hedley, Bryan Adams, Diana Krall, Anne Murray, Sarah McLachlan, Leonard Cohen, City and Colour, Gordon Lightfoot, Loverboy, k-os, Steppenwolf, Jeff Healey, Michael Buble, Joni Mitchell, Nelly Furtado, Simple Plan, The Guess Who, Lights, The Tragically Hip, Shania Twain, Alexisonfire, Arcade Fire, Metric, Cadence Weapon, K'Naan, Three Days Grace, Maestro Fresh Wes

Just off the top of my head....something for **** near everyone on that list.

It really is therapy man. It feels good to be dominant as The U on the game because you know that's how **** should really be.

Advertisement
Back