younger brothers of canes

rccollins

Sophomore
I'm curious about some of our players younger brothers and how they are shaping up as prospects....I remmeber hearing that Artie Burns' lil brother could be a future prospect as well as Denzyl's lil brother(s)? Anyone know anything about how these guys or others are progressing? thanks. Highlights if possible?

Advertisement
6a00d83451b26169e20192abd937e1970d-pi

Congratulations to Thomas Burns of the Miami Northwest Express Club for receiving gold medals in the youth boys 110H at 14.15, 200H at 24.32 and 400m at 51.07 at the 2013 Track & Field Youth Nationals.

Burns happens to be the younger brother of current University of Miami defensive back Artie Burns – who is still among the nation’s fastest athletes.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssports/summer_sports/#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
how old is atrie burns's brother? those times are flying for what i am guessing his age is, 13?

He's a freshman at Miami Northwestern. Class of 2018. He's part of that new freshman crop that Northwestern has a lot of potential with for the future.

I met Artie Burns family when I was at the FSU game. Great people, saw his two little brothers, cousins and mom. They all had on Artie's jersey number with a photo printed on it. Thomas loves the U.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two more younger Cane Brothers to speak about.

Artie has another little brother Jordan who runs track and plays football as well, he's in middle school.

2016 RB Deon McIntosh is 2015 DL Commit Richard McIntosh little brother.

I've also heard of Denzel and Jaquan having little brothers to watch out for in the future too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back