Terrell Chatman

Advertisement
Can I say a crazy comparison I see.... Laquon Treadwell. Kill me if you want. Similar size and build coming out.

Long arms. High points the ball. Incredible ability to win the jump ball, acrobatic and ridiculous catches. Smooth, long strider, Physical BUT has some nice finesse and touch in his game, fast even at his size 6'3"-6'4"

From what I've seen, he runs in that 4.5-4.6 range. I thought maybe Chatman would redshirt but I could really see him make a crack at early playing time. He's something we don't have in our receiving game TBH.

Idk maybe it's too early to say it, but I can see it. Chatman extremely underrated too, I know he's a 4* on some sites. But I think he's a legitimate top receiver. I remember reading somewhere he's a prospect analysts expect to see rise quite a bit when the rankings finally finish for 2015.

I can see Chatman really excelling with Kaaya at the helm. I see Chatman with loads of potential and he'll only get even better with time in the weight room.

I wasn't really able to enjoy his commitment early on as I was worried he would flip to a team like LSU if they came calling or to Okie State with his best friend. Great find by the staff. Gotta keep Chatman. Think he's got star potential written on him.

Last edited:
Can I say a crazy comparison I see.... Laquon Treadwell. Kill me if you want. Similar size and build coming out.

Long arms. High points the ball. Incredible ability to win the jump ball, acrobatic and ridiculous catches. Smooth, long strider, Physical BUT has some nice finesse and touch in his game, fast even at his size 6'3"-6'4"

From what I've seen, he runs in that 4.5-4.6 range. I thought maybe Chatman would redshirt but I could really see him make a crack at early playing time. He's something we don't have in our receiving game TBH.

Been thinking more like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdeARMvt5E

Advertisement
If only he could go up and get the ball........ j/k

Seriously, why doesn't this kid have the SEC schools beating down his door to play with them?? The kid looks like a QB's best friend. Imagine the damage he and Kaaya could do in the redzone as accurate as Kaaya can be, and as good as Chatman seems to be at outplaying the DB's for the ball???

Seriously, why doesn't this kid have the SEC schools beating down his door to play with them?? The kid looks like a QB's best friend. Imagine the damage he and Kaaya could do in the redzone as accurate as Kaaya can be, and as good as Chatman seems to be at outplaying the DB's for the ball???

Yes Yes Yes. I can picture Chatman being a highlight reel with us and Kaaya. Ridiculous catches, Outjumping the defender, TD threat. We stole another great one from Louisiana IMO.

Kaaya ball placement and Chatman ability. Match made in heaven. Will be raining fade and jump balls to the endzone from Kaaya to Chatman. And top 10 plays of the day catches.

Don't get me wrong. I love our guys now, and whoever else comes in 2015. And also 2016 of course.

BUT I see with Chatman a type of receiver we don't have.

Last edited:
Advertisement
dude is a complete stud.

Has the top in state school offered him if not why????

It seems like miami offers kids in other states that their elite programs pass up
If George, bama, lsu don't want to offer why is miami

Are we just conceding the fact that we can't close on elite kids

dude is a complete stud.

It seems like miami offers kids in other states that their elite programs pass up

Not the case here my friend.

He happened to have one bad camp somewhere and it pushed LSU away. But the schools are dialing in for him now. I don't see how LSU passes on trying to snag him though.

Sometimes the tape speaks for it's self. I can show you many kids not rated yet for 2016 and they are legit top prospects.

SEC is too busy raiding So Fl to notice some of their own. Plus, for all its flaws, staff is tops at spotting talent early. Hanging on to it has been the problem. I suspect that Kaaya game against FSU will have a lot of WRs considering THE U. After watching our TE tear noles up, any TE would be crazy to not consider Miami. Kaaya makes people money on Sunday. That was Miami offense last week; something we have not seen in years.

Advertisement
dude is a complete stud.

Kaaya had no offers either. Staff might have trouble hanging on, but early detection is not their weakness. Other schools have actually been following them around with offers the last couple years. Closing is a problem.

Advertisement
I hear you guys question why other SEC schools haven't offered him &are worried if they do. my question to you is if you're an elite 2015 WR, wouldn't you wanna go play for a premiere QB (ie the Winston effect for the FSU 2014 recruiting class) name me 1 SEC QB you rather play for right now than Kaaya.

I'm mad he isn't going to get the opportunity to destroy some of these CB's at All-Star Practices.

He'd probably be a 5 star guy after he finished wiping the floor with the best DB's in the country.

He seems to have that old school Miami swag. After watching the first two plays, I was sold. Dunking the goal post and talking **** after he Mosses on people is a plus.

Advertisement
Back