Burgess-Becker Feeling the Love from Miami

Advertisement
Exactly why the fits that are being thrown about recruiting make no sense.

This ain't the last we'll hear from SBB OR Ridley for that matter.

Those kids will be rumored to be done with us or on the way to Coral Gables somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 times before signing day.

In a month SBB will be the one trying to convince Ridley

In 6 weeks J. Coley will be seen laughing with Ridley and everyone will think we're getting both.

Before the UA game there will be a tweet from SBB to Herb Waters that will become a 47 page marathon: "Gotta do wass bes for me brah"

2 weeks before signing day: Al will be in Ridley's living room at which point Ridley's Mom will tell the Herald that she loves Al Golden, but it's her son's decision.

And on goes the soap opera

You have a **** of an imagination.

Name me all the big time guys we have flipped in the last 3 years. Moten is the only one I can think of off the top of my head and that wasn't a late flip.

Name me all the big time guys we have flipped in the last 3 years. Moten is the only one I can think of off the top of my head and that wasn't a late flip.

Maybe you misconstrued, but at no time was I attempting to imply that SBB would be flipping to the Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope u right jeez but head to head against a guy Sabah desperately wants and needs.....I wouldbe shocked if he flipped. We need a lot of talent especially in the defensive front seven.

Exactly why the fits that are being thrown about recruiting make no sense.

This ain't the last we'll hear from SBB OR Ridley for that matter.

Those kids will be rumored to be done with us or on the way to Coral Gables somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 times before signing day.

In a month SBB will be the one trying to convince Ridley

In 6 weeks J. Coley will be seen laughing with Ridley and everyone will think we're getting both.

Before the UA game there will be a tweet from SBB to Herb Waters that will become a 47 page marathon: "Gotta do wass bes for me brah"

2 weeks before signing day: Al will be in Ridley's living room at which point Ridley's Mom will tell the Herald that she loves Al Golden, but it's her son's decision.

And on goes the soap opera

was feeling you than I seen the AG part ,I don't see him still being around by that time

Advertisement

Off the top of my head, I would add Corn Elder, Stacy Coley and Tracy Howard.

Advertisement

who were Elder Coley and Howard committed to before they committed to Miami?

Why are you always conveniently around to point out **** like this?

Thanks

Burns is the only 1 we took from bama

Advertisement

Thanks

Getta room homos

Thanks

Getta room homos

Not often you see a nole and gate gettin along...

Advertisement
Back