Longest Wins Streaks in FBS History

RBhurricane87

Senior
B1P4AzUCEAAS9iH.jpg

If these mother****ing pussies pass us, I may lose it.

Advertisement
Criminoles still got a ways to go! Just posted this on the other forum but a shameless plug for the tennis team. They also own the longest streak in NCAA history.
137 consecutive dual matches won. From 1957 to 1965. They won 72 in a row, lost once and then went 137 in a row at that time.

Ok, back to football...

Advertisement
This FSU team reminds me a lot of our 2002 team. Was undefeated the season before coming off a national championship. Found ways to win a few close games.

In the end, they will come short like UM did that season. Except we got robbed and they'll lose to one of these SEC schools.

You guys are giving them to much credit, that team is vulnerable as ****. There gunna drop a game before the playoffs imo

They will lose in the playoffs. The record is safe.

Bama, LSU, Miss. State, Auburn, and maybe Ole' Miss, and Georgia too, will beat Felonious State in the playoffs. Maybe even Notre Shame in a rematch on a neutral site.
Louisville's D was overmatched by the Creminoles athletes, Not Saban's or the Mad Hatter's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They will lose in the playoffs. The record is safe.

Bama, LSU, Miss. State, Auburn, and maybe Ole' Miss, and Georgia too, will beat Felonious State in the playoffs. Maybe even Notre Shame in a rematch on a neutral site.
Louisville's D was overmatched by the Creminoles athletes, Not Saban's or the Mad Hatter's.

Good amount of teams can thump FSU this year. Agreed.

I didn't realize football history started in 1978. Someone should tell Oklahoma their 47 game win streak doesn't count. BTW every single one of Oklahoma's 47 wins came against teams that are currently in the 5 power conferences.

Advertisement
Yes - --- but they also had unlimited schollies --- they were a great program and it was a very different time

Advertisement
Back