FSU/Winston we can beat them people....

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Advertisement
LOL

I would love nothing more than to beat them on my birthday, but it isn't going to happen.

I appreciate your optimism though.

Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

what about our defense suggests that we will hold them to less than 5 touchdowns?

Advertisement
600 yards Louisville defense gave up....u fkin cray cray. Cook lane and Rudolph all misses will destroy us.

Duke can't run away from Louisville defenders u think he gun run away from Fsu? He ain't got dat cook speed

Advertisement
600 yards Louisville defense gave up....u fkin cray cray. Cook lane and Rudolph all misses will destroy us.

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Advertisement
The OP is correct and I have stated the same thing before. Miami can take down FSU and even win big.

If Al Golden/D'Onfrio plays aggressive and not afraid Miami wins that game.

Our DB's clearly can play FSU man to man which would allow Miami to bring pressure all game.

Our Wr's can beat the man to man defense FSU runs for huge plays

The OP is correct and I have stated the same thing before. Miami can take down FSU and even win big.

If Al Golden/D'Onfrio plays aggressive and not afraid Miami wins that game.

Our DB's clearly can play FSU man to man which would allow Miami to bring pressure all game.

Our Wr's can beat the man to man defense FSU runs for huge plays

:dbc2:

Advertisement
7e3.jpg

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Doesn't matter if they won a national title, Jimbo owned him in sfla since he got there when the whole Bowden turmoil ****. He still raped Al Cmon man. They been raping us before they were back.

Advertisement
Back