Miramar in trouble

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Uh oh

Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten 2m2 minutes ago
However Browar County Public Schools rep tells me investigation ongoing into academic eligibility of multiple players at Miramar

Advertisement
West Virginia is smiling.

is there even any player with D1 talent that hasnt already committed to West Virginia? If anything they might be afraid that some of their commits might have issues with the NCAA clearinghouse

but then again, Champagnat has no problem with NCAA clearinghouse & West Virginia isnt in the SEC, so there's probable nothing to see here
stevie-wonder-o.gif

Advertisement
Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · 5h 5 hours ago

Gotta confirm but I'm hearing football at #Miramar will be suspended for 2 years & either #Monarch will play #CypressBay or they get a BYE

Great and i was planning to go to that game, there has been a bunch if rumblings about certain grade issues with some kids, man if its 2 years it must have been something extreme

yeeaaah f_uck the kids.. specially the ones that used football to keep them out of trouble..... you know the ones who are not that good so they won't switch schools etc...

go after the admin! the coaches! **** force them to not travel for games and no playoffs...but takes the game away from high school kids? thats some NCAA **** right there

Advertisement
If that's true Miramar is ****ED. All the kids gonna transfer out. Wonder where Brian Edwards and Lavarus Tigner will go to.

West Virginia is smiling.

is there even any player with D1 talent that hasnt already committed to West Virginia? If anything they might be afraid that some of their commits might have issues with the NCAA clearinghouse

but then again, Champagnat has no problem with NCAA clearinghouse & West Virginia isnt in the SEC, so there's probable nothing to see here
stevie-wonder-o.gif

Would this then also shine a light on the process of these same kids with "fake grades" getting into WVU?

That sux for the kids. Shame on the leaders there to have this happen. 2 years is a long time to not have football. I think they will go to Carol City or one of those private schools in Broward.

Advertisement
That sux for the kids. Shame on the leaders there to have this happen. 2 years is a long time to not have football. I think they will go to Carol City or one of those private schools in Broward.

I think it's suspended from the playoffs for 2 years, I could be wrong.

You tampered with grades (and probably more), what the **** is a protest gonna do?

Scott Salomon ‏@ScottSalomon

It appears, per my conversation with Coach Scott, that Matt Strout was coaching under a false name. His real name could be Matthew Rodgers.

What the ****

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 5m5 minutes ago

Texted someone with cursory knowledge of Miramar's mess, asked how bad he thinks it is, scale of 1-10. Answer? 12. Feel for those kids.

at the end of the day, they're just kids. Kids, who will now suffer because of he men they looked to for guidance. sucks for these kids, man!

It's some of the kids fault too. How hard is it to get a 2.0. You get that by showing up

Edit never mind I read academic ineligibility at first. Now I see impermissible benefits

Last edited:
Scott Salomon ‏@ScottSalomon

It appears, per my conversation with Coach Scott, that Matt Strout was coaching under a false name. His real name could be Matthew Rodgers.

What the ****

Only in south florida.. lol..some really sketchy coaches down here.

Advertisement
Back