We want FSU to come in here Undefeated

No matter what I want FSU, UF, ND, and even tOSU to lose. I have no prob with playing great teams, I actually prefer it. What I don't want is those teams to be the teams I hate. Its very simple.

Advertisement
No matter what I want FSU, UF, ND, and even tOSU to lose. I have no prob with playing great teams, I actually prefer it. What I don't want is those teams to be the teams I hate. Its very simple.

It seems like you hate teams that are capable of kicking UM's ***. LMAO

I bet you love famu.......

It seems like you hate teams that are capable of kicking UM's ***. LMAO

I bet you love famu.......

Doesn't seem to be true. If one hated any team capable of kicking our *** the past few years there would be virtually no team we didn't hate. Pretty standard of UM fans to hate FSU, UF, ND, and Taint. I don't lose sleep over them winning but I certainly enjoy watching them lose. I think I enjoy it the most when the camera pans into the stands and you see how miserable their fans are.

Advertisement
FSU just a slight favorite tonight. what does vegas know?

vegas knows that fsu isn't as good as they were last year and that louisville has the best ypg defense in the country, 2nd best third down defense, and the 4th best points against. points against would be better if their third stringers and walkons didn't play the second half against murray state.

FSU just a slight favorite tonight. what does vegas know?

vegas knows that fsu isn't as good as they were last year and that louisville has the best ypg defense in the country, 2nd best third down defense, and the 4th best points against. points against would be better if their third stringers and walkons didn't play the second half against murray state.

I think Ville's stats are a bit inflated. Their schedule is sh*t so far but I agree FSU isn't the FSU of 2013, it's in Louisville so the game SHOULD be close, just as Vegas is showing, and anything can happen in a one score game.

I still don't see FSU losing though.

Ville Schedule
Miami W 31-13
Murray W St 66-21
@ UVA L 23-21
@ FIU W 34-3
WF W 20-10
@ Cuse W 28-6
@ Clemson L 23-17 (wasn't this one of CU's back up QB's first games?)
NC State W 30-18

I will say a coworker of mine, who is an FSU alum, is scared ****less about tonight's game.

Advertisement
no we don't. we want UL to beat FSU and win out. and then hopefully we beat FSU and shut them out of the acc title game. hopefully we win out also and Duke/GT slips up somewhere. we get UL in a rematch on a neutral field.

no we don't. we want UL to beat FSU and win out. and then hopefully we beat FSU and shut them out of the acc title game. hopefully we win out also and Duke/GT slips up somewhere. we get UL in a rematch on a neutral field.

You sound like the WNBA.....All P*ssy.

Grow a pair unless you really are a Beeeyatch.

Advertisement
I told my son I would like fsu undefeated for us. He says he don't care he wants them to lose every game. And after second thought the 14 yr older is right.

Advertisement
I know a lot of you Punk ***, No Nuts having, Beeyatch made and heartless sheep wanted FSU to lose last night.

Pull your Balls out of your *** losers.

We get our chance to take that zero.

Advertisement
Back