Amari Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
keep fellating Al

I know it's difficult for you to grasp an opinion outside of your own, but you can still want Golden to be fired while simultaneously not whining and *****ing about everything in your pathetic life. Cooper and Collins are gone, get the **** over it!!

When I was on scout this was my favorite local wr film of all time.....this 1 was on al, kid was a cane since birth. They even talked about it during the national totle game nd vs bama, golden found him n saban closed. Thing was his film was incredible when he comes off the line I was amazed.......I realized even more how great he was cuz saban went all out 4 him. Butch lands coop.......all jokes aside i like butch but its da truth. Coop was torn between um n bama.

Advertisement
When I was on scout this was my favorite local wr film of all time.....this 1 was on al, kid was a cane since birth. They even talked about it during the national totle game nd vs bama, golden found him n saban closed. Thing was his film was incredible when he comes off the line I was amazed.......I realized even more how great he was cuz saban went all out 4 him. Butch lands coop.......all jokes aside i like butch but its da truth. Coop was torn between um n bama.

Have to disagree, I watched him a couple times during his senior year and he looked horrible. Physical tools, but looked disinterested. He had a horrible QB though so that was probably it because clearly he's a stud. All that said we should have landed him, but I've heard so many different stories on what happened I don't even know what to believe. I do know he had an offer and went somewhere else. Time to move on.

Last edited:

Have to disagree, I watched him a couple times during his senior year and he looked horrible. Physical tools, but looked disinterested. He had a horrible QB though so that was probably it because clearly he's a stud. All that said we should have landed him, but I've heard so many different stories on what happened I don't even know what to believe. I do know he had an offer and went somewhere else. Time to move in.

I was with bakas on this 1 number 1 rated dade cty prospect according to him n me. Golden missed this 1 believe me im telling u. This was an early warning sign 4 me but the whole cloud thing i ate it up. Its cool if u disagree though.

Have to disagree, I watched him a couple times during his senior year and he looked horrible. Physical tools, but looked disinterested. He had a horrible QB though so that was probably it because clearly he's a stud. All that said we should have landed him, but I've heard so many different stories on what happened I don't even know what to believe. I do know he had an offer and went somewhere else. Time to move in.

I was with bakas on this 1 number 1 rated dade cty prospect according to him n me. Golden missed this 1 believe me im telling u. This was an early warning sign 4 me but the whole cloud thing i ate it up. Its cool if u disagree though.

Fair enough, certainly was a warning sign in hindsight.

Fair enough, certainly was a warning sign in hindsight.

I want a coach that can land childhood canes n coach defense.......to me als recruiting has cost him equally as keeping dorito.

Advertisement
Do you blame him?

Although our offense is the only thing that resembles some semblance of competence, I can't fault a kid for choosing to go to a team that has been hands down the most dominant team the past 5-6 years.

Compare: (1) playing for a Saban coached team that is a lock to compete for national championships in front of a sold out stadium every weekend and be worshipped in Tuscaloosa, where they have absolutely nothing but Alabama football, versus (2) playing for a team that has yet to win the coastal division in a crap conference in front of 16 people at no life stadium.

Until the university and the administration makes a commitment to football equal to the other big boys, we should not expect local recruits to pledge their collegiate careers here.

Do you blame him?

Although our offense is the only thing that resembles some semblance of competence, I can't fault a kid for choosing to go to a team that has been hands down the most dominant team the past 5-6 years.

Compare: (1) playing for a Saban coached team that is a lock to compete for national championships in front of a sold out stadium every weekend and be worshipped in Tuscaloosa, where they have absolutely nothing but Alabama football, versus (2) playing for a team that has yet to win the coastal division in a crap conference in front of 16 people at no life stadium.

Until the university and the administration makes a commitment to football equal to the other big boys, we should not expect local recruits to pledge their collegiate careers here.

who's blaming him? i blame this incompetent staff

Advertisement
I made a thread about this a while back because I didn't know much about his recruitment. Majority said Cooper just wanted to get away.

Wasn't he in the Chick/Perryman class that Golden had about 2 minutes to put/keep together? Though I'm not a slurper - hard to pin this one on Golden.

Dwayne bowe list goes on and on studs leave s fla all the time before during and after al

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back