Penn State or Ohio State?

Vanquish9

Junior
who do you hate more in this game? Penn State pushed ahead with the "We are Penn State" chant. getting caught diddling boys is very similar to having your entire team die in a plane crash, right?

Advertisement
who do you hate more in this game? Penn State pushed ahead with the "We are Penn State" chant. getting caught diddling boys is very similar to having your entire team die in a plane crash, right?

I hate Ohio State more and its not even close I hate them worse than fsu

florida
florida state
notre dame
penn state
usc
ohio state

at least for me....at the moment. top 3 is usually pretty solid

Pass-Interference-my-a.jpg

will always hate Ohio St. and the ****** *** ref who was from there that cost us another title.

Advertisement
Can't stand either. Bucknuts more of course. But my axis of evil will always be FSU, ND, UF.

Axis of Evil.PNG

Until Ohio state is caught harboring a pedofile and allowing young kids to be molested my hate for Ped State is slightly more than Ohio Ain't

This is the one and only time of year I root for Ohio State. As much as I hate OSU, Penn State fans are the most arrogant and delusional in all of CFB.

Advertisement
State Penn scores TD in OT. Now the Bucknuts are in trouble. Allow me an evil guffaw.

And Bucknut comes back! Allow me a giggle at the expense of State Penn.

Last edited:
This is the one and only time of year I root for Ohio State. As much as I hate OSU, Penn State fans are the most arrogant and delusional in all of CFB.

this. **** penn state and their moral code of ******* nonsense that was exposed and obliterated. Hackenberg has a ******* cannon though. if he had a real offensive line he would be doing a lot of damage.

Advertisement
I'm a miami kid born in raised in SFL, I now attend Penn State and personally don't seem to see a problem with the PSU crowd. Every weekend they pack beaver stadium and are a pretty loyal fan base, although I cringe every time they throw up the '86 fiesta bowl Testaverde fiasco highlights.

I'm a miami kid born in raised in SFL, I now attend Penn State and personally don't seem to see a problem with the PSU crowd. Every weekend they pack beaver stadium and are a pretty loyal fan base, although I cringe every time they throw up the '86 fiesta bowl Testaverde fiasco highlights.

The problem is the part of Ped State that doesn't like to pack beaver...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back