Charlie Strong

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
You think TX will try to get rid of him after this year? 9 kids thrown off team 12 kids suspended and getting his *** whooped all year ?

Advertisement
He will get 3 years minimum but he has to show signs of improvement in year 2.

Advertisement
His turn around should be quicker, but I'd still give him til his first class are seniors.

off the topic but I bet Bethel wished he came to Miami now Texas tech is getting record set on them over 80 points on them and still counting

off the topic but I bet Bethel wished he came to Miami now Texas tech is getting record set on them over 80 points on them and still counting

Don't think he could of if he wanted to. And he got toasted all game long!

Advertisement
You're gonna see how good Strong really is now. Sky high expectations, behavioral problems on the team, no QB...

Advertisement
You think TX will try to get rid of him after this year? 9 kids thrown off team 12 kids suspended and getting his *** whooped all year ?

Are you stupid? Charlie Strong is a very good Coach. Texas will be rolling very soon.

Texas didn't hire a quarter pound Sh*t Sammage like Miami did when they hired Alfred Golden.

Are you stupid? Charlie Strong is a very good Coach. Texas will be rolling very soon.

Texas didn't hire a quarter pound Sh*t Sammage like Miami did when they hired Alfred Golden.

I think Strong is good too just don't think TX will give him the time he needs, this is a rich school with a lot of those booster with Oil money will demand to win by next year you watch

Lmao at Strong getting fired after one year. The longhorn faithful def. stand behind him. Even heard an alum on fox sports radio,today, talking about how the fan base supports him and understands he has to clean house. Strong isn't going to go in there for a rebuild nor is he going to try and fit square pegs in round holes. His defense is still top notch and really all he needs is a qb. Texas will be much stronger(pun intended) nex year. I'm willing to bet money they lose no more than 3 games.

Advertisement
Live a mile from UT and the fan base is pretty split on him. Mack left him a nice ol mess......

he deserves more than one year. I was never sold on him tho. he's chizik-esq due to having an elite QB.

Advertisement
Back