Next Commit will be?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
I don't have a clue that's why I'm asking haven't heard much from recruiting lately. We need A LB and CB bad and top WR like Pete to hurry up and commit

Advertisement
They need to focus on winning games right now.... Cause if they don't, they'll have more trouble keeping what they got, ala last year

b219a076fba43ffd412b6d7fbab7745b.jpg

They need to focus on winning games right now.... Cause if they don't, they'll have more trouble keeping what they got, ala last year

The difference is that the previous class, at this time last year, was legitimately great. This year's class pales in comparison aside from a handful of guys. There's a ton of work that still needs to be done to improve it.

No TEs. No CBs. We have as many LB commits from NJ as we do from our own backyard. Four of our OL commits are very questionable takes, IMO. Chatman is a stud, IMO, but there's major room for improvement at the other WR spots in this class. Fines is the only DT commit and the staff has failed to stay in contact with Wicker. And there's a glaring lack of blue-chip talent outside of the RBs, Jaquan, and possibly a couple others.

Advertisement

The difference is that the previous class, at this time last year, was legitimately great. This year's class pales in comparison aside from a handful of guys. There's a ton of work that still needs to be done to improve it.

No TEs. No CBs. We have as many LB commits from NJ as we do from our own backyard. Four of our OL commits are very questionable takes, IMO. Chatman is a stud, IMO, but there's major room for improvement at the other WR spots in this class. Fines is the only DT commit and the staff has failed to stay in contact with Wicker. And there's a glaring lack of blue-chip talent outside of the RBs, Jaquan, and possibly a couple others.

True... That's scary too, cause closing has not been a strong suit here lately

Love the class so far oline is set most important to recruit we got 3 of the best rbs in the country to replace duke we got are backup to brad... All i want is defense from here on oit we got the best player in so fla in jj which will only help during the stretch run in recruiting

Kids are taking their time now a days. ... I think our next commit will be defense... LB or CB

Advertisement
i dont like Fines at dt after seeing him play two times this year.

Doesnt have that burst or big play ability....if he is a nose i still like to see some pop...and fluidity. He doesnt have it.

The Ol class: I like Bar Milo, Leeward Brown, St Louis looks to be a good development kid. A few of the other guys look like projects. We need two out of that group to log minutes next year.

The wr class: Chatman i love. Spence not sure if their trying to slow play him or whatever.. Gosier is a project...I think we finish out with a good class their though. I like a Calloway,

de/olb...i like the Gordinier kid out of Jersey. He fits the scheme. Patchan is legit...and Mcintosh is a big body that can likely play right away.

Were HORRIBLE AT DT. I mean they need to live at the juco level and just offer all the top dt's...we need help their bad....and i dont see them looking at any big names.

Need to hold on to Perry....and add some LBS...

If they f up this DB class...when this is likely the most loaded db class sfla produced in ten years i dont know what to say...

Advertisement
The Ol class: I like Bar Milo, Leeward Brown, St Louis looks to be a good development kid. A few of the other guys look like projects. We need two out of that group to log minutes next year.

Agree as usual, but surprised you're not as high on St. Louis. IMO, he is one of the true blue-chippers in the class. Really like his athleticism.

I would think having jj on board will help down the stretch regarding any defensive recruits in the area? Do you guys think thats stupid of me to believe that?

Agree as usual, but surprised you're not as high on St. Louis. IMO, he is one of the true blue-chippers in the class. Really like his athleticism.

Yup, he's a great athletic prospect who has a great ceiling if we slow roast him.

Man, do we need a penetrator at DT and a run stuffer at NT.

LB's we have to find a way to add some playmakers here and we really lack a true rangy sideline-to-sideline type. I like a couple that we have here though.

How we don't have one of the top DB classes in the country is astounding to me. There are like 10 kids down here this year who are all studs at the position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back