The linebackes

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
Watching the game, I notice when the linebackers hit on the ball carrier. The ball carrier momentum stop.

Improvement from years past. I am cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
Watching the game, I notice when the linebackers hit on the ball carrier. The ball carrier momentum stop.

Improvement from years past. I am cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, it's amazing what they can do when not playing ten plus yards back, and there's four DL's preventing the OL from taking on our linebackers, ten yards deep.

Of course, everyone and his brother have been seeing that for the past 3.5 years.

That would make many of us 3.5 years more advanced than this coaching staff.

They were attacking the holes not filling them, was great to see. Grace & Kirby balled.

Best that group has played in a long long time. Future at LB looks promising with GRACE, OWENS, YOUNG, SHAQ, and MIKE

LB play has been a pleasant surprise of late. DP is playing faster and more aggressive. Kirby looks like he's finally figured out what he's supposed to be doing out there. Grace is a missle whatever direction he's going on. Armbrister is having a nice little season. Was really worried this unit would be a huge liability after losing Blue and Figs, but they have held together pretty well and seem to be improving. Just have to avoid injuries because depth is very thin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back