Golden Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitz305

Redshirt Freshman
The Biggest frustration I have as a fan is watching all these Golden supporters who have been in hiding for a majority of the season come out bumping there chest after a mediocre win last night. I at one time was also a Golden supporter even after last year's debacle in the Champ Sports Bowl, with my thinking at the time was that we where only a good DC from being great. But he lost me when he flirted with Penn State and for me that has been his biggest transgression so far, which disgusts me even more with the Golden supporters who still follow him even after he tried dumping us and came back to us as if his puppy had died. I want the Canes to win as much as Anyone, but Golden just keeps showing the type of character he has by constantly throwing the kids under the bus and showing no accountability for his **** poor defense. All I have left to say is Stay Classy Golden Supporters.

Advertisement
oh-he-mad.jpg

Said it before the game that we will win easily and the golden slurpers would be back from hiding. NC, Pitt and VA have 10 losses between them so be ready for more slurping once we beat those avg teams. For me personally winning out including FSU is the only thing that will make me happy for the season.

:neonu:

Advertisement
I think you have confused the act of rooting for this team with slurping Golden.

Regardless of the results last night if you put it to vote today to keep or get rid of Golden, the overwhelming majority (me included) would vote to impeach.

Not mad, just frustrated such a mediocre Coach has such a big following. Even after trying to leave.

You really think Golden has a big following? Come on, man. Face it, we played well last night and the game plan was excellent (on both sides of the ball). I am not a Golden fan (far far far from it), but can you really blame someone who is, to pump their chest about last night's game (after the beating Golden has taken for the past few years).

Al's got a huge advantage over Randy,he can put three words together to make a sentence. University of Miami likes to be represented by someone who does not butcher the English language.

Al's got a huge advantage over Randy,he can put three words together to make a sentence. University of Miami likes to be represented by someone who does not butcher the English language.

No one here has said Randy was a good coach. Just because he can speak well and put three words together doesn't qualify him as a good coach. I'm sure there are other coaches out there who have an advanced vocabulary who are better coaches.

Advertisement
The Biggest frustration I have as a fan is watching all these Golden supporters who have been in hiding for a majority of the season come out bumping there chest after a mediocre win last night. I at one time was also a Golden supporter even after last year's debacle in the Champ Sports Bowl, with my thinking at the time was that we where only a good DC from being great. But he lost me when he flirted with Penn State and for me that has been his biggest transgression so far, which disgusts me even more with the Golden supporters who still follow him even after he tried dumping us and came back to us as if his puppy had died. I want the Canes to win as much as Anyone, but Golden just keeps showing the type of character he has by constantly throwing the kids under the bus and showing no accountability for his **** poor defense. All I have left to say is Stay Classy Golden Supporters.

Wow. "Stay Classy"? Apparently you haven't been reading the posts from the whiners and haters. You can't even so much as say the 'Canes played well without being called a "slurper" and being accused of wanting to play with Al's ****. Now that's some class.

What many of you fail to understand is that many of us are Miami Hurricane FANS, hence Miami does well we're happy.
It's not about being a Golden fan, it's about enjoying one of the best games this program has played vs anyone in years!
If you can't take pleasure in that then I can't help you.

Wow. "Stay Classy"? Apparently you haven't been reading the posts from the whiners and haters. You can't even so much as say the 'Canes played well without being called a "slurper" and being accused of wanting to play with Al's ****. Now that's some class.

I can agree we played well last night, but those games recently have been few and far in between. And you are right some of the things some fans say go over the top. But you have to agree Al Golden could say UM sucks and that Miami sucks and people with still support him.

Another advantage Golden has over Shannon is the color of his skin. People hate to talk about it but is the truth.

Advertisement
What many of you fail to understand is that many of us are Miami Hurricane FANS, hence Miami does well we're happy.
It's not about being a Golden fan, it's about enjoying one of the best games this program has played vs anyone in years!

My problem isn't with Fans like you I am on the same boat with you I enjoy a Canes win just as much as anyone. But I've been reading other posts and Golden support is throught the roof.

I think you have confused the act of rooting for this team with slurping Golden.

Regardless of the results last night if you put it to vote today to keep or get rid of Golden, the overwhelming majority (me included) would vote to impeach.

absolutely agree. well said

Advertisement

Jesus Christ.

My problem isn't with Fans like you I am on the same boat with you I enjoy a Canes win just as much as anyone. But I've been reading other posts and Golden support is throught the roof.

Lulz. Examples?

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it in Miami.

The hate Shannon received by fans on most boards was three times what Golden is receiving. And many of the posts were bordeline if not flat out racists. While Golden gets a pass with the same fans that wanted Shannon gone by his third year.

I am pretty sure that you don't want them to win as much as anyone. And I disagree with 80% of what you wrote above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back