Three home games left for The Duke

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
Please come out and support him for those that live in Florida. This young man will leave UM as one of the greatest RB's the school has ever produced.

Advertisement
He is THE MAN for sure. Love that kid. He earned money last night with that third down catch and last second TD catch and run. NFL loves that stuff.

Sure hope hes not banged up after that bench. He hit that thing really hard probably won't know how bad it was till today

Please come out and support him for those that live in Florida. This young man will leave UM as one of the greatest RB's the school has ever produced.

I am hoping he comes back for one more year! ONE MORE YEAR!!!!

Advertisement
Crazy that he's over 1,000 already. Still 4/5 games left. Obviously we've had some great backs, but we don't just roll out 1000-yard rushers you know. Can't wait to see how he winds up the season.

Honestly, this is what I had expected of him the whole time. He's that good. But for different reasons, like playcalling, Oline issues, injury, etc, he just hasn't had as much of a chance to shine as he deserves. Glad they decided to call his number like that on national TV. Not sure what took so long, but I digress.

Good for him. What a stud.

And the best part is that he's home grown. Repping the 305 IN THE **** 305!

Advertisement
Back