For the golden haters?

Cane4Life32

Band
Banned
Is it more important to you that he gets fired and you are right about hin as a coach

Or is it more important for us to win and you be wrong????.. About him would you feel less happy because golden proved you wrong?

Are you a canes fan?

All i do is bring facts and get constantly neggef which i could care less about

Just wondering

Advertisement
It's about your opinion as a fan and your feel from watching for three plus years if the staff can turn Miami around. Those that don't think any wins a moral victory and prolongs the tenure of the staff when a stubborn cheap admin is looking for any excuse to keep them around.

Is it more important to you that he gets fired and you are right about hin as a coach

Or is it more important for us to win and you be wrong????.. About him would you feel less happy because golden proved you wrong?

Are you a canes fan?

Just wondering

I want nothing more than him to prove me wrong every game. However, the product we trout out on the field the last 4 years has me being right.

Are you a canes fan?

Just wondering

I want nothing more than him to prove me wrong every game. However, the product we trout out on the field the last 4 years has me being right.

Sure sounds fishy to me.

Advertisement

Are you a canes fan?

Just wondering

One win is supposed to change my opinion of this staff? My hatred of how Golden runs this program didn't happen after 1 loss! Think about that CaneLife! For four years he preaches NO EXCUSES, IT STARTS WITH ME, then proceeds to feed us fans every excuse in the book.

Golden is NOT A GOOD FOOTBALL COACH! Let's not kid ourselves otherwise! He can recruit and bullsh*t and that's about it. My expectations of him and his DC is to not make this team any worse.

Last edited:
If he can consistently win, keep the defense as it is when they ******* play well, finally win the coastal, then acc, then championships..then ill forgive the past transgressions

So help me if he ******* tries the whole "oh well herp derp we played good defense not using my skeem..time to switch back" **** im going to lose it.

Advertisement
We beat the crap out of those sad *** turkeys. For that I am extremely happy. I cannot stand for Canes to lose. Unfortunately, it changes nothing about my opinion about Al, Mark and most of staff. Team played inspired. Duke and Kaaya are among the best in college football and staff manged to NOT ***** up enough to lose. Please not that at halftime the opposing team AGAIN came out with adjustments for which Al had no frigging answers. Three fumbles are not adjustments but rather great plays by players despite staff. If VT had merely ran un the middle all night like NE, Loserville, and GT we would probably had lost. Coley would have abandoned Duke in favor of his favorite WR screen disasters and D would have been run into ground with DP ending up 12 yards deep on 3rd and 1 like every other game. Duke center snaps ball over QB.s head 5 or 6 time, VT fumbles 3 time in a row. That is not only the only way Al beats decent teams, it is the only and exact way he plans too. He has nothing else. Other team make no mistakes and run the ball, Al loses every time. PERIOD. He still has to go. Great game by the team. Great win but do not get carried away that it changes anything about Al. He is still capably of losing all the rest of the games, or maybe even beating FSU IF they make enough mistakes. NOTHING in Al system allows for actually STOPPING the other team, just waiting for them to make mistakes.

Are you a canes fan?

Just wondering

you-serious-o.gif

Advertisement
We beat a mediocre team last night, beat FSU then come talk to me.

Mediocre? That team is horrendous. I told you guys all week how bad they are. If Flubberneck was early in his career and trotted out that bag of vomit of a team, his seat would be hotter than Muscrap's seat.

Advertisement
How many times have we done this? Beat a team and look like were turning the corner only to be let down in the coming weeks, Enjoy the win fellas but for those claiming we turned a corner I highly advise you not to set yourself up for disappointment.

BTW brewer is horrendous. There were open receivers last night and he couldnt hit them.

I don't mind golden as a figure head coach. He needs to make changes to staff and bring in someone who will be physical and aggressive on d. I'm okay with Coley he is a great recruiter and if you have the talent it will outway his mess ups.

All that matters is winning, one game doesn't change the following:

1. 0 Coastal Champs

2. 15-13 ACC Record

3. 0-3 v. FSU

4. This Defense

5. ADAT

Here's what I'm concerned about as a former Golden hater: Getting him locked up with another extension. He's going to be a hot commodity after that major show out on national TV against a team that used to win 10 games almost every year.

If we don't get him extended, it could hurt recruiting.

Advertisement
Back