Don Bailey Jr on WQAM interviewing Coach D...LOL

OldWestCane

Redshirt Freshman
DBJ is congratualing coach D on his success and top 25 defense.

DBJ is impossible to listen to. I immediately turned it off.

These two have their heads 25 ft under the sand.

Advertisement
Gave up listening to them when they were making the same excuses for Coker and Shannon and calling the fans idiots for wanting them fired. Then, after they were fired, they used their failures as excuses for the next coach. They're sickening shills for UM worse than some of the faqqots on here.

Give the softest guy (DBJ) to the most sensitve (Dorito). Exactly what is wrong with the school and the direction. No pressure from administration, coaches or front four.........

Advertisement
Forth year at Miami, congrats on top 25 defense. Think about what you just said Don and realize what it means about the staff.

Advertisement
Thank you for a top 25 defense and we haven't even played the meat of the schedule...I hate those guys, I really do.

Stopped listening to that *** kissing brown nosing apologist years ago. I'd rather watch ESPN gush over the SEC than listen to that garbage.

Advertisement
Gave up listening to them when they were making the same excuses for Coker and Shannon and calling the fans idiots for wanting them fired. Then, after they were fired, they used their failures as excuses for the next coach. They're sickening shills for UM worse than some of the faqqots on here.

I'm convinced they are some of the faqqots on here.

Advertisement
Back