Positive Outlook

LexZapata

Freshman
Anybody feel we may beat VT tomorrow night? Then we can go on a run to beat UNC, sitting at 3-2 in the ACC facing FSU, leaving VT 1-4 or 2-3 in the ACC, playing Duke on the 15th, whom we hope beats them because they hold the tiebreaker, if we beat UNC, they will sit at 1-3 or 2-2 since we beat them in this hypothetical scenario. Really we want them to beat UVA because to me, UVA is a darkhorse for possibly our biggest threat at the coastal, so I hope they lose to UNC, beat GT, lose to FSU, putting them at 3-3 on the 15th, their bye week. Duke takes on Pitt and Syracuse and I hope they beat Pitt and lose to Syracuse before beating VT that would put them at 3-2 before playing VT on the 15th. I hope GT beats Pitt, loses to UVA, and loses to NC State, putting them at 3-4 in the ACC on the 15th, heading into Clemson, whom I also hope they lose to. Pitt I hope loses to both GT and Duke before taking on UNC on the 15th, leaving them at 2-3 in the ACC before UNC. That would make the coastal look like this pre-FSU:

MIA 3-2
Duke 3-2 (but we got the same record and the win so we're ahead)
UVA 3-3
Pitt 2-3
VT 1-4/2-3
UNC 1-3/2-2
GT 3-4

This is some severely ****ed up math and predictions and bull**** but you get the point, maybe we upset FSU, etc, etc One Love

Advertisement
Kaaya, Yearby, Duke, Dorsett, Berrios, Armbrister and C. Jenkins aren't enough to keep any fan that gets it positive.

Anybody feel we may beat VT tomorrow night? Then we can go on a run to beat UNC, sitting at 3-2 in the ACC facing FSU, leaving VT 1-4 or 2-3 in the ACC, playing Duke on the 15th, whom we hope beats them because they hold the tiebreaker, if we beat UNC, they will sit at 1-3 or 2-2 since we beat them in this hypothetical scenario. Really we want them to beat UVA because to me, UVA is a darkhorse for possibly our biggest threat at the coastal, so I hope they lose to UNC, beat GT, lose to FSU, putting them at 3-3 on the 15th, their bye week. Duke takes on Pitt and Syracuse and I hope they beat Pitt and lose to Syracuse before beating VT that would put them at 3-2 before playing VT on the 15th. I hope GT beats Pitt, loses to UVA, and loses to NC State, putting them at 3-4 in the ACC on the 15th, heading into Clemson, whom I also hope they lose to. Pitt I hope loses to both GT and Duke before taking on UNC on the 15th, leaving them at 2-3 in the ACC before UNC. That would make the coastal look like this pre-FSU:

MIA 3-2
UVA 3-3
Pitt 2-3
VT 1-4/2-3
UNC 1-3/2-2
GT 3-4

This is some severely ****ed up math and predictions and bull**** but you get the point, maybe we upset FSU, etc, etc One Love

tumblr_n2p7lpHkZv1rtgkrpo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Golden simply doesnt go on the road against a team with a pulse and win. Period, done, nada.

Kaaya, Yearby, Duke, Dorsett, Berrios, Armbrister and C. Jenkins aren't enough to keep any fan that gets it positive.
Being positive has nothing to do with it. I guess the point is that with all the aforementioned talent, we still are very bad football team. My question is, when do you wake up and smell the coffee and realize that we have staff that, despite a great collection of talent, Not only can't win a meaningful game, they can't even keep it close.

Being positive as nothing to do with it, it's being realistic. I want championships, this staff can't deliver it if you can't see that you are blind. Goldens ceiling likely is a 10 win season, at best. If that is what you want for the canes, you are a loser. And if you want more, you would recognize the only way he leaves is if he loses.

There is a mountain of evidence that golden cannot get the job done. And I don't want him coaching at Um. I don't care what it takes to get rid of them, but he has to go.

Advertisement

MIA 3-2
UVA 3-3
Pitt 2-3
VT 1-4/2-3
UNC 1-3/2-2
GT 3-4

Welp, The next time golden takes a team on the road at night and keeps it within 17 points, it will be the first time.

The only way we beat VT is if they play unbelievably bad

We likely won't win TOP, yds allowed, or other important stats. However, I can confidently say that we only have to win the scoreboard, doh. Oh, and we will be out corched.

Advertisement

MIA 3-2
UVA 3-3
Pitt 2-3
VT 1-4/2-3
UNC 1-3/2-2
GT 3-4

Welp, The next time golden takes a team on the road at night and keeps it within 17 points, it will be the first time.

Oh no, if we lose by 16 then we will be #trending up, per the SLURPERS

If my aunt had a **** she'd be my uncle. This is all conjecture and hypotheticals. Some of you just don't learn.

There is 0 chance we are winning the Coastal.

Advertisement
All these mental contortions just going to win 8 games and sneak into a coastal title only because the rest of the coastal is even more anemic? That doesn't sound like anything to be positive about.

Remember when Ucla limped into the Pac 12 title game a couple years ago at 6-6 and did a stretcher job to Oregon in the conference championship game? After that glorious achievement, Ucla fired Newweasel.

VT and UNC are terrible so I can see a scenario where we beat both teams. And a scenario where we lose to both.

Advertisement
Back