Dorito's philosophy for his DBs

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Lmaoooo

D’Onofrio is opposed to having his corners play tighter coverage because “we certainly don't want gamblers. The worst thing we could do is give up an easy touchdown on defense, right?"

UM would prefer a long drive against them if given a choice between a methodical march and a quick strike.

“We certainly can't have our [last line of defense safeties and corners] not be deep,” D'Onofrio insisted.

“That's the worst thing that can happen to a defense. I hear [Seattle coach] Pete Carroll say it: `When you're deep, you're deep,' and it's worked good for him. The deep players need to stay deep.”

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...hins-um-defense-heat-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Meant Goden's philosophy in the title. ******* losers

Advertisement
Yards don't matter, unless we think that a stat related to yards makes us look better, in which case, yards matter. D'Onofrio appears to have the IQ of a jellyfish. He's so stupid that he doesn't realize that he sucks.

I don't get the Carroll quote. Doesn't Seattle run press man with Sherman and company? I can understand safeties being deep if you're in cover-2 or single high, but for the CBs it makes no sense.

Advertisement
I don't get the Carroll quote. Doesn't Seattle run press man with Sherman and company? I can understand safeties being deep if you're in cover-2 or single high, but for the CBs it makes no sense.

Nah, they play a cover 3 zone most of the time but the corners still press.

you dont have to be in man to get phyaical with a wr.

ahhh that's a problem, they don't want those kids getting physical

Our ******* defense gets worn out every **** game. By the 4th quarter they are toast. You can't play ******* zone without a good pass rush. It just doesn't work.

Advertisement
I wouldn't have thought those were real quotes if I didn't read them myself. WTF, these guys need to get the **** out of here.

Kill me now. If I didn't know better, I'd swear these aren't real quotes. This is the antithesis of Miami football.

Yet, at he same time these guys complain about time of possession and the offense.

Golden is a straight up *****. He's a loser and his BFF is the same.

Advertisement
and the slurpers cant defend these bozos fast enough.....um is a racist organization BOOK IT

Dont think there are any slurpers left. UM is a racist organization? What the ****? Lol. Anyway........ Golden and Doritos are ******* garbage.

If you're a DB why in the blue **** would you ever wanna come play in this system? The only thing they do is tackle running backs. They arent put in positions to make plays AT ALL unless the QB is so bad that he throws his passes right at them (like Tracy at Nebraska and Ladarius vs Cincy)

Advertisement
Dorito just makes it as easy as possible for an opposing offense. With those huge cushions our corners play, WRs pickup 4 yards just by catching the ball. no need to worry about any exotic blitzes or CB blitzes, just sit back and throw to your wide open WR. the 1st down will come as long as the ball isn't dropped.

And yet Pete Carroll PRESSES his corners And plays a single gap front, and his one deep safety is his last line of defense.

Randy Shannon employed two deep safeties on every play, but his front was aggressive and his corners pressed.

Get this soft Big 10 ***** outta here. These guys are disrespecting our brand.

Ah, ok. I don't watch much NFL these days, especially Seatte. I just always see Sherman up in guys grills and draped all over them up and down the field.

Advertisement
Back