Your Opinion - Golden and the Prez

pb5cane

Junior
I want to get your opinions about this (I posted it another thread):

I spoke with a former PAC 12 and SEC assistant coach about what's happening in Miami. His opinion was that Golden is smart enough to know that he and D'No will get 1 more year automatically because of Shalala stepping down.

I think this is why the admin/coaches haven't bothered to reach out to the fans which has fueled more fan outrage (banners, the site, etc.). I also think this is why Golden won't part with D'No. With 1 more make or break year, why would he?

Look at UF's AD. He came out with statements that at least let the fans know their opinions were being heard. In contrast, what are we hearing? Nothing but support for the coaches and the process.

What do ya'll think?

Advertisement
I think im gonna drink till its funny. This ******* clown and piece of **** administration are taking years off of my life

Let's go Hokies.

If they are going to make us suffer....we all suffer together. I want the entire administration embarrassed at the product on the field and answering questions all offseason long. Misery loves company.

It would be great if we didn't earn bowl eligibility....I mean....the heat at that point would be insane.

I want to get your opinions about this (I posted it another thread):

I spoke with a former PAC 12 and SEC assistant coach about what's happening in Miami. His opinion was that Golden is smart enough to know that he and D'No will get 1 more year automatically because of Shalala stepping down.

I think this is why the admin/coaches haven't bothered to reach out to the fans which has fueled more fan outrage (banners, the site, etc.). I also think this is why Golden won't part with D'No. With 1 more make or break year, why would he?

Look at UF's AD. He came out with statements that at least let the fans know their opinions were being heard. In contrast, what are we hearing? Nothing but support for the coaches and the process.

What do ya'll think?
d'ono is a goner after this season. they'd fire him now but firing him now wont make a difference

Advertisement
I think blake James will be back to selling tickets for Maine in about 9 months if at the very least DNo isn't fired

So you want Blake James to come out and say we're evaluating the season as a whole? That makes you feel better. Yeah if Miami had actual loyal fans and huge boosters he might, not to mention Miami wasn't 4-8 last year and have two one point wins this year.

I would love to sit down with the AD and pop in some game tape and ask him how on God's green earth he could explain the **** product and overall approach that Grohlden forces on us. it is literally the worst **** I've seen in nearly 30 years of being a fan.

it still boggles my mind that anyone could make excuses for him at this point. I hope we lose out to force their hand

Advertisement
I would love to sit down with the AD and pop in some game tape and ask him how on God's green earth he could explain the **** product and overall approach that Grohlden forces on us. it is literally the worst **** I've seen in nearly 30 years of being a fan.

it still boggles my mind that anyone could make excuses for him at this point. I hope we lose out to force their hand

It's called INTEGRITY. That's a trait mostly missing from the leadership of this country... at all levels.

It's called INTEGRITY. That's a trait mostly missing from the leadership of this country... at all levels.

yep. any real program would have fired Grohlden already and we wouldnt have to hope for losses to force incompetent managements hand. fact is that there is already a laundry list of reasons to fire Goldone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Antwan defending his 50th in the nation nerd Queen till the death.

If you for a second that if Al goes 7-5 and isn't fired that every black journalist, commentator, coach, and fan in the South Florida won't be vocal about the University's clearly racist agenda, you got something coming. It's gonna get UGLY. Better pray he does better than 7-5, or your fish eater hero is going to look reeeeal bad.

Let's go Hokies.

If they are going to make us suffer....we all suffer together. I want the entire administration embarrassed at the product on the field and answering questions all offseason long. Misery loves company.

It would be great if we didn't earn bowl eligibility....I mean....the heat at that point would be insane.

If this happens, Shalala or not, this ****** has to go.

Advertisement
Back