So Taylor Gadbois is done for the year

Advertisement
Knowing that, I say give Golden another year. How is he supposed to coach under these clouds? No other coach in the nation has to deal with these types of injuries. It's just not fair.

Al needs to hire an Injury Czar to deal with the misinformation. Early on, word was Gadbois might be back in 2-3 weeks and McDermott was done for the year. Now, Gadbois is finished and McDermott is likely to return.

Sandland
Olsen
AQM
Blue
Figueroa
Scott
Gadbois

Give him another year

Advertisement
Sandland
Olsen
AQM
Blue
Figueroa
Scott
Gadbois

Give him another year

I don't understand the point of this list. One guy beaten out and transfers, one head case gets booted for multiple ***** ups, one guy suspended for a non-football issue, two rapists, and two injuries...

The point of that list is that Golden has had to overcome the loss of those key contributors.

Advertisement
Sandland
Olsen
AQM
Blue
Figueroa
Scott
Gadbois

Give him another year

I don't understand the point of this list. One guy beaten out and transfers, one head case gets booted for multiple ***** ups, one guy suspended for a non-football issue, two rapists, and two injuries...

I missed Sandland's transfer, when did that happen? I thought he was our 3rd TE behind Clive and Standish (kinda' sounds like an English comedy duo on BBC America)

Advertisement
Sandland
Olsen
AQM
Blue
Figueroa
Scott
Gadbois

Give him another year

I missed Sandland's transfer, when did that happen? I thought he was our 3rd TE behind Clive and Standish (kinda' sounds like an English comedy duo on BBC America)

Sandland transferred to Montana St. where he is redshirting this year.

Sandland transferred to Montana St. where he is redshirting this year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ding.
Montana State, IRC, is where Dennis Erickson got his 1st HC gig

Advertisement
the kid struggled a bit at the beginning but improved dramatically and was starting to dominate. i like him, he is a bit ****y and somewhat dislikeable on the field. great attributes. trending up!

We have missed Gadbois. He was playing really we after the Louisville game. Feliciano is a much better OG than OT. Linder has not played well. So far Gadbois absence has weakened two positions.

Advertisement
Back